My Flat Collection (2 Viewers)

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I have a few large flats that are nice some women and a few ships but yours are really nice.{sm3}

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I have a few large flats that are nice some women and a few ships but yours are really nice.{sm3}

Thank you KV,
I have tried my best to limit my collections to something manageable and I just have to say no at somepoint, I did have some larger flats, 54mm 60mm, 90mm but I gave them away ( I think to someone on the forum?). I think I've seen the fine young ladies your refering too, think they'd just get me a wack on the back of the head!:eek:
Do like these russian paper models really easy and great topics, here is the mesepotainian city gate of Babylon.
Ray

Picked up another Lelepvre piece, little different, large hand colored double folder in a numbered series, French Hussars 1700-1770
Ray

A couple more sets, 19th Chassuers Au Chavel.
Ray

I added some additional figures to the Emperors travelling retenue. Setting up camp and preparing a meal.

Hello Ray,
once again beautiful painted figures from your collection. Camp scenes are always something special great subject and poses. I like the painting of the trees a lot.
Thank you for sharing - great collection
rgds
Wolfgang:salute::

Hello Ray,
once again beautiful painted figures from your collection. Camp scenes are always something special great subject and poses. I like the painting of the trees a lot.
Thank you for sharing - great collection
rgds
Wolfgang:salute::

Thank you Wolfgang, The camp scenes are very appealing to me as well and once you have the scene I think it's a must to add scenery such as trees. I am also looking to expand my tent sets.
Ray

Must be after may 1805
You can read 'Empereur et Roi" Emperor and King
Emperor in 1804 and King of Italy in May 1805

Best

Thank you Wolfgang, The camp scenes are very appealing to me as well and once you have the scene I think it's a must to add scenery such as trees. I am also looking to expand my tent sets.
Ray[/QUOTE]

Hello Ray,
I found these "New Items" on the Berlin Zinnfiguren HP, looking quite interesting :
http://www.zinnfigur.com/product_in...id=bieogpm6tsn7qpfohh8rtvvgv7&sort=1d&ID=1326

If you want to dig deeper use "Zelt" as search-word on his homepage..... I had 1.000 plus finds{sm4}
Kind regards
Wolfgang

Must be after may 1805
You can read 'Empereur et Roi" Emperor and King
Emperor in 1804 and King of Italy in May 1805

Best

Thank you Mirof, I appreciate your knowledge of history and your maticulous recording of our hobby.
Ray

Another fun flat The Adler von Lubeck 1570

Ray

Hello Ray,
I found these "New Items" on the Berlin Zinnfiguren HP, looking quite interesting :
http://www.zinnfigur.com/product_in...id=bieogpm6tsn7qpfohh8rtvvgv7&sort=1d&ID=1326

If you want to dig deeper use "Zelt" as search-word on his homepage..... I had 1.000 plus finds{sm4}
Kind regards
Wolfgang[/QUOTE]

Thank you Wolfgang, This fits very well with a group of figures I've been putting together of the Burgundian wars and the climactic Battle of Murten in 1476 between Charles the Bold Burgundian Confederation and the Swiss. As the battle raged the Swiss managed to flank the Burgundians and fell on the camp and baggage train in a particularly viscious middle age rape and pillage The camp tents would add much.
Ray

Thank you Zach, don't see these guys hiding in the woods! very stylish, colorful tights must be comfortable to kill in?
Ray

2 more sets go under the glass The Swiss Pikeman on Campaign and Minoan life and Bull Riders, Many scholars believe the Minoan civilization was the origins of the Atlantis tales
Ray

Ray.
Hi.
I admire your Minoans. Where did you find them?
Thanks
mikenick

Particularly like the painting of the Minoeans
Tried my hand with them some 40 years ago
WR-flat-003.jpg

A very interesting and attractive collection I can certainly see the draw to such figures. :salute::
Especially like the Minoans as well.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back