New Conte Zulus in action (2 Viewers)

Is this Lieutenant Melvill or another making his last stand....The Lt.^&confuse^&confuse

003-16.jpg

002-15.jpg

Is this Lieutenant Melvill or another making his last stand....The Lt.^&confuse^&confuse

003-16.jpg

002-15.jpg

Just saw these tonight Joe. Very nicely done . . . great looking backdrop . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Excellent picture Joe, I shall be checking out the Conte figures tomorrow

Cheers

Martyn:)

You'll be very pleased with what you see Martyn. Wish I could be around to join you.....Joe

We would make a great team Joe:salute::

Cheers mate

We sure would Martyn an there's no doubt you've enjoyed todays show an looking forward to seeing what you've added to your treasures chest%^V%^V%^V......Joe

Haven't had much playtime in with ZW sets an figures over the pass few days but did run across a vintage photo I ran across.........The Lt.

005-14.jpg

Haven't had much playtime in with ZW sets an figures over the pass few days but did run across a vintage photo I ran across.........The Lt.

005-14.jpg

You've been having too much fun with your new additions^&grin:salute::

Nice vintage picture you have found there Joe

Cheers mate

Not quite Martyn an not sure Michael. Here's April's calendar an hope it's a great one headed your your way.......The Lt.

calendar33942bcaf123ecf90bb6ac9eefa687311c3f9d88.jpg

Not quite Martyn an not sure Michael. Here's April's calendar an hope it's a great one headed your your way.......The Lt.

calendar33942bcaf123ecf90bb6ac9eefa687311c3f9d88.jpg

Excellent Joe and thanks again for the other one:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back