New Little Legion General Service Wagons (1 Viewer)

Many thanks Martyn, glad you like it.

Here's a couple of AZW additions that I have the hunch Joe will approve of. :wink2:^&grin

Spoils of War

New Marching 24th Set

B.

Couple of very nice sets you have there Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

..... and a few new additions that I think Martyn will approve of ..... ^&grin

NB Trooper w/Comrade

Post Office Rifles version of Unloading the Camels

Sudan in Khaki Wounded Sets

B.:smile2:

Attachments

• IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 166
..... and a few new additions that I think Martyn will approve of ..... ^&grin

NB Trooper w/Comrade

Post Office Rifles version of Unloading the Camels

Sudan in Khaki Wounded Sets

B.:smile2:

I have no idea what you mean Buster...why on earth would I like these sets ^&grin^&grin^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

LOVELY JUBBLY

Cheers

I have no idea what you mean Buster...why on earth would I like these sets ^&grin^&grin^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

LOVELY JUBBLY

Cheers

Quite right Martyn, with all this Shangani Patrol and Boer War business you've been posting lately I wasn't quite sure you still fancied any of this boring old Sudan in Khaki stuff any more. :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin

B.

Quite right Martyn, with all this Shangani Patrol and Boer War business you've been posting lately I wasn't quite sure you still fancied any of this boring old Sudan in Khaki stuff any more. :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin

B.

^&grin :salute:: Nice one Buster, but I'll always find space for a few more khaki :wink2:

Have you had your holiday postcard from Mike yet? He and his family are enjoying a well deserved holiday at the moment {bravo}}

Cheers

^&grin :salute:: Nice one Buster, but I'll always find space for a few more khaki :wink2:

Have you had your holiday postcard from Mike yet? He and his family are enjoying a well deserved holiday at the moment {bravo}}

Cheers

Everything Mike does is terrific, hope someday to be able to add the Shangani Patrol and Boer War figures to the LL collection ..... particularly the BW Naval Brigade figures. :salute::

It certainly is well deserved holiday for Mike and family, hope he returns well rested and refreshed because I have a feeling there's an avid LL collector over there in the UK with lots of ideas to keep him very busy. :smile2:

B,

Everything Mike does is terrific, hope someday to be able to add the Shangani Patrol and Boer War figures to the LL collection ..... particularly the BW Naval Brigade figures. :salute::

It certainly is well deserved holiday for Mike and family, hope he returns well rested and refreshed because I have a feeling there's an avid LL collector over there in the UK with lots of ideas to keep him very busy. :smile2:

B,

He certainly picked a great week to go Buster, the temps have been hovering around the 30C mark all week.......great weather for Camels and....Elephants :wink2: ^&grin

Cheers

Great additions Buster and it nice to see your insuring that puptent is well taken care of in adding to her ZW series.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Large box of goodies arrived, still in the process of sorting things out ..... and trying to figure out how to get the camera (or the person behind it) to take decent pictures. :rolleyes2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 141
Large box of goodies arrived, still in the process of sorting things out ..... and trying to figure out how to get the camera (or the person behind it) to take decent pictures. :rolleyes2:

B.

{eek3} :salute:: can't wait to see what's in there :wink2: Mike said it was a large box and he wasn't kidding ^&grin {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

B.

Now that is a great box to receive in the mail. I bet you will have a lot of fun opening this shipment. Can't wait to see them in action.
Brian

Now that is a great box to receive in the mail. I bet you will have a lot of fun opening this shipment. Can't wait to see them in action.
Brian

Thanks Brian, it was great fun opening all those boxes ..... I hope to have some pictures up later today. :smile2:

B.

Okay, first up is a few additions to Custer's 7th Cavalry. George's brother Tom is pictured standing on the left wearing buckskins, he's a repaint of the G.A. Custer standing next to Tom in the 2nd pic. The other standing figure is a conversion Mike made from figure holding guidon in the 2nd picture, he now is holding a pistol and binos.

The third pic. is a new AZW 24th Foot Officer W/Sword and a shot 24th Foot on his knees. And next is the mounted Col. Redvers Buller.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 113
A few more, first pic is of some more new 24th Foot figures - two kneeling ready and two kneeling loading figures along with a standing Officer W/Union Jack.

Next up is a couple of Guards Camel Corps sets - Pack Camel W/Medical Supplies and Handler. And next is a Guards Camel Corps firing over prone camel.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 153
Okay, first up is a few additions to Custer's 7th Cavalry. George's brother Tom is pictured standing on the left wearing buckskins, he's a repaint of the G.A. Custer standing next to Tom in the 2nd pic. The other standing figure is a conversion Mike made from figure holding guidon in the 2nd picture, he now is holding a pistol and binos.

The third pic. is a new AZW 24th Foot Officer W/Sword and a shot 24th Foot on his knees. And next is the mounted Col. Redvers Buller.

B.

A few more, first pic is of some more new 24th Foot figures - two kneeling ready and two kneeling loading figures along with a standing Officer W/Union Jack.

Next up is a couple of Guards Camel Corps sets - Pack Camel W/Medical Supplies and Handler. And next is a Guards Camel Corps firing over prone camel.

B.

Lovely additions to your collection Buster, many thanks for the pictures {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Lovely additions to your collection Buster, many thanks for the pictures {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, Mike does a great job with all his figures and sets. :smile2:

Here's the last batch for today - Sudan in Khaki Medic W/Pack Mule & Medical Supplies, next is the Heavy Camel Regt. Bugler and the last picture is a HCR Pack Supply Camel & Handler and a HCR Pack Camel W/Medical Supplies & Handler.

More to come later. ^&grin

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 161
Wow, so many great additions! Looks like Christmas came a little early. :smile2: THanks for posting. I may have to get the supply camel set with my next order. Chris

Wow, so many great additions! Looks like Christmas came a little early. :smile2: THanks for posting. I may have to get the supply camel set with my next order. Chris

Thanks Chris, yes it was a bit like Christmas in November ... and there's still a few more to post next week. Tell Mike you need a supply camel (or two :wink2:), you won't be disappointed. ^&grin

B.

Very nice selection and as you say Buster it's not Christmas yet! ^&grin

Jeff

Buster

You have a fabulous collection of Little Legion. :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Like you I love the British Colonials

Thank you so much for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back