New Release: 88mm Flak 37 (4 Viewers)

The way I see it is its rather more expensive buying Figarti as IMO their figures are pants and, then all your left with in my case is an unmanned gun. At least K&C and very much CS have good figures with their releases.

Have the original AK 88MM and look forward to another set of releases. I can feel some are going to be repainted if a grey variant is not released.
Mitch

The way I see it is its rather more expensive buying Figarti as IMO their figures are pants and, then all your left with in my case is an unmanned gun. At least K&C and very much CS have good figures with their releases.

Can't agree mate , I have the new Figarti 88mm Flak gun + British soldiers & I think there spot on

Perhaps I was being a bit harsh but, IMO and we have spoken about this 85% of figarti figures are unacceptable for my liking. The brits are good and the new US ones look ok but, I would not buy them if I wanted to add to a collection I would use their AFV's all day long and, use CS, K&C and TG to give effect
Mitch

Yup, that is what I was getting at. But, doesn't CS cost 165 plus 105 plus 65 (carrier), total 335? Or did I screw that up? Either way, I don't dispute the value, but I just am trying to figure out what the full price is, I think its closer across the board (figarti, cs and K&C) than first appearance, and that is FINE, no complaint, just was trying to figure it out. In a way, they are probably all similar by the time you outfit full crew.

Tom

I did not know how much the carrier was, and did not want to speculate on it. The Figarti does come with the crew, And I am pretty loyal to All three, The CS Will bring me a second 88, In Normandy colors/ Winter Colors (I have not decided yet). And it will be a great Addition to my collection.

I did not know how much the carrier was, and did not want to speculate on it. The Figarti does come with the crew, And I am pretty loyal to All three, The CS Will bring me a second 88, In Normandy colors/ Winter Colors (I have not decided yet). And it will be a great Addition to my collection.

I do not disagree! It looks to be a nice set, I just was trying to clarify price. They all in this case appear to be very comparable regarding price. By the time you get to 5 and 6 figure crews, they are nearly equal at $325 or thereabouts.

There is a much larger price difference when comparing King Tigers it appears!

Tom

I agree that the price of CS 88mm gun + 5 men crew + carriages will be almost the same as other manufacturers .But the nice thing from CS is that it allows some collectors who just want the gun package ( comes with two men crew) save some money since they don't want the whole thing. For me I'll probably get the whole thing and the half track.

Guys,

We all know that any Figarti product has a good chance of arriving damaged and with paint chips. Rarely any problems with TCS.

Armchair Warrior

Guys,

We all know that any Figarti product has a good chance of arriving damaged and with paint chips. Rarely any problems with TCS.

Armchair Warrior

Every Manufacturer, Like Brian Fixes What is wrong with any of their products, That is true with Rick (Figarti) Too, so if You ever have a problem with Any Products They
Have, It just a little Set back( I Have over 14 Figarti products that I have bought Trough out 2010,No problem, In any of them). It will get fixed. I have been loyal to KC, Figarti, And CS. And Have bought a fair amount in all Three Manufacturers. I do not discriminate, Just as Long as It catches My eye. Its Bought.

Last edited:
Guys,

Armchair Warrior
Well I have to disagree as I have not had one problem with any of my Figarti items including the new 88mm flak gun, but I have had stuff damaged from CS more than once but it not stopped me from buying four CS king tigers

Last edited:
Thing is guys everyone has done the math on the cost of everything and yes its a price but, its a price with other manufacturers and with them you either get the set in full or you lump it. K&C you could just buy the gun with one figure but, IMO it looked odd like one of those stories where a sole survivor fights on in desperation.

CS for me, and I believe its the first time has replicated somewhat other manufacturers prices if you want the lot but, you don't have to spend that much here you have the option of having just the gun or all the possibilities in between. Its not new either the first AK 88mm came with add on crew.

As for damage etc I have not had damage per se with CS but, I think its always in your mind something could come with damage due mainly IMO to the packaging process not postal but, I have had a number of paint issues with Figarti even newer sets.
Mitch

The thing I think you guys are forgetting is the opening hatches and blown track features. The canvas cover for the prime mover and that sort of thing. Lots of goodies with CS. Best to go to the beginning of the thread to see all the features.:salute::

I am not normally interested in such things but, the thrown track etc are great additions though, I am wary of the opening hatches and doors in case of damage
Mitch

Any ETA on the winter pics and other versions???
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back