New Release: LAH Lichtenfelde Barracks Berlin 1938 With LAH figure sets (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
LAH Lichtenfelde Barracks Berlin 1938 With LAH figure sets

Our Chicago suprise, today! The boys in black are back! And they’re mad as hell. TCS is pleased to present the second installment in our now very popular LAH series: LAH Barracks building Lichterfelde in Berlin, 1938.

These great LAH sets are accompanied by the three piece Lichterfelde building diorama. Each building piece is sold separately and can be used in parts or as a whole building presentation. The flags are removable and the diorama is a great Size 15” x 11.5” x 14” ( with top flags attached ), the side piece building measures 15” x 7 1/2” x 9 1/4”.

The main building comes with removable flags a center eagle and a great set of LAH statues based on the originals! We decided to do eyes right on our LAH marchers as that had not been done before in the genre and we have a great set of guards. The guards can be used as part of a formation or placed by the LAH statues on the main building section.

Once again you’ll notice a change in the realism of the sculpts. We are using our new in-house technology: Mini-Cloth. Mini-cloth was written in-house and takes into account simulations that incorporate physics and density of whatever attributes we assign, from dense wool to thin cotton. Mini-Cloth brings forth a new era in miniatures never before seen.

These buildings are extremely limited at just 300 sets worldwide.

Our LAH sets are by far one of our best selling genres and an entire host of additions are just beginning to roll out. These sets ship next month!

Best regards and Tally Hoooo!

Brian

LAH1.jpg

LAH2.jpg

LAH3.jpg

LAH4.jpg

LAH5.jpg

LAH6.jpg

LAH7.jpg

LAH8.jpg

LAH9.jpg

Very nice Brian. TCS certainly are taking great strides to improve their product and succeeding very nicely I might add.

A very nice release. The whole effect of the massed goose stepping soldiers is rather spooky. The buildings are really outstanding. -- Al

Wow wow and wow again.

These are excellent and, I have to say at last goosestepping LAH troops marching. Like the 'eyes right' pose. The Barracks, well excellent and a must have.

I thought the last one was good but Brian IMO you have excelled yourself.

Do you have prices for troops and dio????
Mitch

Wow wow and wow again.

These are excellent and, I have to say at last goosestepping LAH troops marching. Like the 'eyes right' pose. The Barracks, well excellent and a must have.

I thought the last one was good but Brian IMO you have excelled yourself.

Do you have prices for troops and dio????
Mitch

Market pricing, no real change on the figures. The building is $179.00 with the side add on buildings being $129.00 each.

Cheers!

Brian

Brian...

Thanks for that. great price. The new technology from the pictures looks to have worked really well.
Mitch

Guys...

Thought I would post some pics of the real barracks and assorted scenes that show how well this set has been done. The detail is really well done IMO and you can also see the SS mann on guard and the SS sentinals at the main gates. Hope you like them
Mitch

Attachments

• Lichterfelde3.jpg
    Lichterfelde3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 684
  • Lichterfelde4.jpg
    Lichterfelde4.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 627
  • Lichterfelde9.jpg
    Lichterfelde9.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 628
  • Lichterfelde10.jpg
    Lichterfelde10.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 555
Thanks for posting the pictures, Mitch. CS has done their research. The new barracks by them looks very accurate. -- Al

Wow ! While I don't collect this line, the figure sculpting and detail looks outstanding.
mike

WOW I don't collect LAH, but the sheer creepiness, for lack of better words, has been captured and presented extremely well by CS. I really enjoy CS's creativity and the company's continued trajectory of excellence. Great work Brian!

Joe

I don't collect LAH either but what a great replica. The soldiers are definitely eery and look like something out of the propaganda films.

Not my cup of tea but they do look great , well done Brain ;)

Brian - are those barracks able to be put next to the "dutch" buildings??

Daruss....

I suppose you could each collector can do whatever he wants with his products as long as he is happy. IMO I think the brick work would look a little too different but, when I am setting up an LAH dio I want it to be as accurate as I can get and, the barracks comes as a job lot with great accuracy. hope it helps
Mitch

Guys...

Thought I would post some pics of the real barracks and assorted scenes that show how well this set has been done. The detail is really well done IMO and you can also see the SS mann on guard and the SS sentinals at the main gates. Hope you like them
Mitch

i love them..what happen today..is still there?...as ruins?

Strategosathena....

They are still there today and were filled in by the US I believe. This pic shows what was done to them
Welcome to the forum mate.
Mitch

Attachments

• lichterfrontn1.jpg
    lichterfrontn1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 419

Users who are viewing this thread

Back