New (1 Viewer)

Blackhawk do a Custers Last Stand series. I have the first six and like them. Now I know that is a personal opinion. But if ANdy is doing his market research and sees that the Blackhawk stuff doesn't sell then he may just can any plans he had for such a series. What goes around tends to come around. The reason the WWII stuff is produced is because it sells.
Regards
Damian

I agree and this is just my opinion, I bought the first four blackhawk figures and did not like them I sent them back. I think K@C could do a much better job on a Custers series. IMO, and I do believe other ranges other than WW2 sell, I know WW2 is number one followed by Naps and Crusaders I think is what the poll showed. Again just trying to bring up some discussion on other ranges besides WW2. New ranges bring in new collectors I started collecting K@C and taking lots of intrest in the company because of the Crusaders not because of WW2. I am sure Andy reads the forum and takes a pulse of his collectors if all everyone talks about is WW2 then of course thats all he will make. I think from this thread we can see others are intrested in other time periods. Thanks Joel

I agree and this is just my opinion, I bought the first four blackhawk figures and did not like them I sent them back. I think K@C could do a much better job on a Custers series. IMO, and I do believe other ranges other than WW2 sell, I know WW2 is number one followed by Naps and Crusaders I think is what the poll showed. Again just trying to bring up some discussion on other ranges besides WW2. New ranges bring in new collectors I started collecting K@C and taking lots of intrest in the company because of the Crusaders not because of WW2. I am sure Andy reads the forum and takes a pulse of his collectors if all everyone talks about is WW2 then of course thats all he will make. I think from this thread we can see others are intrested in other time periods. Thanks Joel

Absolutely.If i had the money i'd collect Naps,Ancient Egypt,Crusaders.Its not a lack of interest in these periods its a lack of the folding stuff!!;)

Rob

hey joel, i'm with you!!! let's continue to make this thread about crusaders and saracens!!! i started a thread the other week about andy contacting me about some new crusaders. he said, there will be some new ones sometime near the fall of this year or maybe sooner. i did hear a rumor about some saracens coming out in april? crusaders and saracens are all i collect from k&c. so i can write and write and write about crucaders/saracens all day long!

hey joel, i'm with you!!! let's continue to make this thread about crusaders and saracens!!! i started a thread the other week about andy contacting me about some new crusaders. he said, there will be some new ones sometime near the fall of this year or maybe sooner. i did hear a rumor about some saracens coming out in april? crusaders and saracens are all i collect from k&c. so i can write and write and write about crucaders/saracens all day long!

I hope the rumor is right I would have to hate to wait until the fall. Would also like to see some more siege equipment some archers on the crusader side and a mounted saracen archer. More hand to hand sets a couple tents maybe? What were you thinking?

if you need tents, jg miniatures make two types of campaign tents. also if you have king richard on horseback, they make his personal campaign tent with his code of arms on the tent. i have it in my collection and it's great!!! to comment on the crusaders, i hope they make some wounded sets. like crusaders or saracens shot with arrows. plus more knights on horseback that are charging into battle, instead of just knights sitting on their horses holding banners. and one more thing. more men-at-arms that are attacking with their spears instead of walking with spears.
wishful thinking,
robert

Hi Guys,

I talked to Andy this morning and he told me to let you know that our two new series are not from the Samurai Era or Aztecs/Conquistadors.

But that’s all I’m saying :D

Happy Collecting!

Hi Guys,

I talked to Andy this morning and he told me to let you know that our two new series are not from the Samurai Era or Aztecs/Conquistadors.

Happy Collecting!

Andrew,

I had a strange dream last night. I was standing on the Central Asian Steppes watching as a Golden Horde of Mongol Warriors galloped by.
Went back to sleep, and found myself on the Trojan Ramparts chatting to Hector about the finer points of horsehair helmet plumes.

I now know what the new ranges are.......;);):cool:

Hi Guys,

Happy Collecting!

Any hint if anything in this thread has been close?

At least one of the new series is from the British in India colonial period for sure.

The other series, hmm... wait to see what the next collector club figure is about.

It'll also include Indians or you can wrap me in an old horse blanket dag nabit:D

Cowboys and Indians,thats what we want.Oh and Cavalry too:)

Lots of Calvary and mounted Plains Indians! Sitting Bull Custer ah gotta got work!

I'm a bit confused..??
Injuns, yeeees, but the train thread is somewhere else.
Indians, yeeees, but the Sepoy Mutiny was discussed over on the what new ranges would you like to see thread(s).
:confused::confused::confused:
Hmmm....think....think.
Aaaaah-Haaaah.....got it. :) You're all discussing Native Americans :eek::eek:
Okay, now I get what this is all about. :):)
Cheers (an enlightened)
H

I'm a bit confused..??
Injuns, yeeees, but the train thread is somewhere else.
Indians, yeeees, but the Sepoy Mutiny was discussed over on the what new ranges would you like to see thread(s).
:confused::confused::confused:
Hmmm....think....think.
Aaaaah-Haaaah.....got it. :) You're all discussing Native Americans :eek::eek:
Okay, now I get what this is all about. :):)
Cheers (an enlightened)
H

LOL :D:D

Jeff

I agree with oberstoskar if the K&C Collectors Club figures are any indication Colonial India (both Brits and Indians) -with Flashy making an appearance as well!

I have the Blackhawk figures and I really like them. Of course, I am very interested in any of the well done American Frontier Wars figures (and there don't seem to be many) and I think these are great - Crazy Horse is extremely nice IMHO.

With that being said, I would love to see K&C do a Western theme - the possibilities are endless, really and we know the popularity of America's frontier spans the globe.

At least one of the new series is from the British in India colonial period for sure.

The other series, hmm... wait to see what the next collector club figure is about.

When do collector figures come out and do you get them? Thanks Joel

Hi Guys,

Happy Collecting!

Aw darn! :cool:

But thanks for letting us know! :D

I guess my Monarch Regalia (and East of India and Del Prado) samurai will have to wait a while longer for another worthy opponent to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back