Nfl 2012 season!!!! (1 Viewer)

If they win out and end up with home field, they will return to the Superbowl for the 6th time in 12 years. And you doubted they could do it . . . have faith my friend!

I have to doubt my team . . . they only play well then their backs are to the wall!{sm4}

I should have kept my mouth shut.

Their defense, namely their secondary, looked awful vs the cardinals, the ravens and the seachickens, melting down and giving up leads that cost them all three games.

That said, they lost all 3 of those games by 4 points combined.

At one point, they were 3-3.

Such a long time ago.

Last time I looked Texans were a game up, not behind. However, they have three potentially tough games (although two are at home) whereas NE only has one moderately difficult game and two against powder puffs (similarly, two of the three games are at home).

George LOOKING GOOD
I see a better defence which makes a big difference
George repeat after me BRADY AND THE BOYS

Last time I looked Texans were a game up, not behind. However, they have three potentially tough games (although two are at home) whereas NE only has one moderately difficult game and two against powder puffs (similarly, two of the three games are at home).

Last time I looked you are right.

As a Jets fan you should be stoked that they are still alive for a playoff spot; all they need to do is run the table and have the two teams in front of them totally collapse and bingo, Rexy and the Jets are in...............have to give Rexy credit for sticking with Sanchize, their last two wins 7-6 and 17-10 were dominant performances.

George,

The Jets are a joke. At this point I'm about ready to switch over to somebody else. They barely beat the Cardinals who lost to a real team the Seahawks, 58-0. I will be surprised if they win another team this year. They had to hang on to beat the Jags. The QB and QB play is totally inept. Speaking of which, McElroy saves their bacon against the Cardinals. His reward: he doesn't get to dress against Jacksonville. Apparently, Rex said that he dressed Tebow because if the Jets had been up big against the Jaguars he would have put Tebow in for the hometown crowd. However, Tebow wouldn't have been able to pass because he's still injured. What a farce. The last time I looked you're supposed to play your best players.

Sanchez has gone completely backwards. He's playing worse than his freshman year. I've never seen a QB who has more trouble holding onto the ball than he does. They would be better off losing every game and getting a half decent draft pick. Trouble is those idiots who run the team can't pick for crap. Say what you want about Mangini but he could spot talent. Rex's/Tannenbaum's picks have been terrible.

The Jets can only hope one day to be as half as well run as the Patriots.

My son has given up; he's shifted to the 49ers and if it wasn't for the fact that he has a final on Monday we would have gone to Foxboro. Having rooted for both the Jets and the Giants in the past, I will stay with the Giants, another well run organization.

Even Rex says they shouldn't be in the playoff discussion.

Brad

George,

The Jets are a joke. At this point I'm about ready to switch over to somebody else. They barely beat the Cardinals who lost to a real team the Seahawks, 58-0. I will be surprised if they win another team this year. They had to hang on to beat the Jags. The QB and QB play is totally inept. Speaking of which, McElroy saves their bacon against the Cardinals. His reward: he doesn't get to dress against Jacksonville. Apparently, Rex said that he dressed Tebow because if the Jets had been up big against the Jaguars he would have put Tebow in for the hometown crowd. However, Tebow wouldn't have been able to pass because he's still injured. What a farce. The last time I looked you're supposed to play your best players.

Sanchez has gone completely backwards. He's playing worse than his freshman year. I've never seen a QB who has more trouble holding onto the ball than he does. They would be better off losing every game and getting a half decent draft pick. Trouble is those idiots who run the team can't pick for crap. Say what you want about Mangini but he could spot talent. Rex's/Tannenbaum's picks have been terrible.

The Jets can only hope one day to be as half as well run as the Patriots.

My son has given up; he's shifted to the 49ers and if it wasn't for the fact that he has a final on Monday we would have gone to Foxboro. Having rooted for both the Jets and the Giants in the past, I will stay with the Giants, another well run organization.

Even Rex says they shouldn't be in the playoff discussion.

Brad

Everything you said sadly is true, hate to see you give up on your team, but as a fan, how much can you take?

And you are right about Mangini, that was basically his team that went to back to back AFCCG's, these past two teams were on Rex and Tanny.

Bringing in Tebow was a farce from the beginning, nothing good has come of it, not sure why other than to make a back page splash...........

The one thing you can say about Tebow is that he's a model citizen. He never complains and is always positive. He deserves better than to have played the foil on this ship of fools.

Everyone cooperated to help the streaking Redskins to a share of 1st place! Another outstanding performance by a rookie Redskin Qb, in this case Cousins, a 5 game winning streak to go from 3-6 and dead, to 8-6 and a legitimate shot at the post-season. Lots of fun in DC in December for the first time in a long time.^&grin On the downside of the day, the Ravens stunk up Baltimore today for their third loss in a row and are now in real trouble. Flacco killed them with his turnovers, again, especially the pick-6 at the end of the 1st half when the Ravens were about to score and get back into the game. The pick-6 was for 98 yards with time just about expired. It just buried the Ravens. Something has to be done with Flacco.:mad: -- Al

Someone forgot to tell the Giants that the game started at 1, not 4. What a pasting, with Manning doing his best Mark Sanchez imititation {eek3}

Someone forgot to tell the Giants that the game started at 1, not 4. What a pasting, with Manning doing his best Mark Sanchez imititation {eek3}

All you need to do is put a flying elvis on the opposing teams helmet and Eli goes from Opie Taylor to Johnny Unitas..........................God were they awful today.

And Flacco throwing that boneheaded pic 6 sums up his entire career, the best thing to happen for me as a Patriots fan is for the Ravens to resign this boob.

This was supposed to be the year Flacco broke out. I guess not.

Everyone cooperated to help the streaking Redskins to a share of 1st place! Another outstanding performance by a rookie Redskin Qb, in this case Cousins, a 5 game winning streak to go from 3-6 and dead, to 8-6 and a legitimate shot at the post-season. Lots of fun in DC in December for the first time in a long time.^&grin On the downside of the day, the Ravens stunk up Baltimore today for their third loss in a row and are now in real trouble. Flacco killed them with his turnovers, again, especially the pick-6 at the end of the 1st half when the Ravens were about to score and get back into the game. The pick-6 was for 98 yards with time just about expired. It just buried the Ravens. Something has to be done with Flacco.:mad: -- Al

I have defended Flacco for the most part, but I'm starting to see the writing on the wall, 3 weeks in a row he has done NOTHING!!! but FUMBLED!!, thrown INTERCEPTIONS!! at the worst time, and the break out year maybe a break up year instead:mad::mad:, I guess I'm a sucker for punishment but hopefully Flacco and the offense can wake up in these last 2 games, but if we can't field a couple starters on defense why bother??? when I read our starting defense today, I was like...who are these guys?? the back-up back ups back up!!! oh well the Giants didn't look so hot today, so let's try for week 4 in a row now STILL trying to win the mighty AFC North!!...Sammy

I have defended Flacco for the most part, but I'm starting to see the writing on the wall, 3 weeks in a row he has done NOTHING!!! but FUMBLED!!, thrown INTERCEPTIONS!! at the worst time, and the break out year maybe a break up year instead:mad::mad:, I guess I'm a sucker for punishment but hopefully Flacco and the offense can wake up in these last 2 games, but if we can't field a couple starters on defense why bother??? when I read our starting defense today, I was like...who are these guys?? the back-up back ups back up!!! oh well the Giants didn't look so hot today, so let's try for week 4 in a row now STILL trying to win the mighty AFC North!!...Sammy

Sammy,
Well, don't feel so bad, the Steelers just can't get out of their own way. Brown fumbles a punt return and let's Dallas back in and yes we got beat in overtime. Feel bad for Big Ben, he is going to be the goat that threw the interception (although a heck of a play by Dallas DB), but in my opinion he deserves none of the blame, his offense right now are the worst under achievers in the NFL IMO, sacks that take us out of field goal range, recievers who are supposedly all pros who can't hold on to the ball. AND THE WORST PART is I have to see PLaxico sitting on the sideline inactive. WOW. I think its time to let PLax play and tell Wallace to take a hike for more money elsewhere and resign PLax and Jerrico so they can push or teach Brown and Sanders what to do. This is just ridiculous.

As for Ravens, Sammy, better put on your black and gold and hope like you know what we beat the Bengals next week. IF we don't, we will be out and you will lose the NOrth as I can't imagine how much momentum that will give them going into the last game.

Honestly, the way the Ravens and Steelers are playing, I am almost of the opinion to give the other teams a shot, they deserve it and want it more. AND as I said before, Flacco is playing awful and they had better think twice before a new contract is signed.

TD

Been a long time since I've seen a team put a hurting like this on the Patriots. The defense was good last year but having Kaepernick at QB has made a big difference. Of course in the NFL you look like you could beat the 85 Bears one week and then the next week like you couldn't beat the local Pop Warner team, so who knows.

This has turned into a hell of a game, maybe the best of the year. If this is a preview of the SB, it will be one for the ages.

Forget what I said earlier {eek3}

Anybody play D anymore? When I started writing this, it was tied. 49ers have now moved ahead.

Went to bed with the 49er's up 31-3 in the third. But I know how dangerous the Pats are, so I said to my wife that I would probably get up in the AM to see that the Pats had won by scoring 5 Td's after I shut off the TV. Didn't miss by much, as it turns out. Pats are just about impossible to put away. -- Al

With 6:25 and down by a TD, I thought they would come back and tie but they probably spent themselves in catching up. Had the 49ers capitalized on some opportunities in the first half, the score could have been worse.

Quite a performance last night and lucky me, I got to see it live and in person........:rolleyes2:

Some nights the ball bounces your way, other times it does not. The 49ers fumbled 6 times and recovered 4 of them, not to mention they got an INT off of a pinballlike ball bouncing off of 19 players before a lineman got it.

Four TD passes by Colin Cucumber, that's just swell; Unitas, Star, Elway, Marino, Colin Cucumber.

The Patriots were flat last night, I don't get with so much on the line.

They are truly screwed now, losing the #2 seed; if they win their opening round game, they get to go to Denver and play Manning at his house.

That is not going to end well.

2006, 2007, 2011, 2012; four years their season will have ended at the hands of a Manning.

These two boobs can't retire soon enough for me as a Patriots fan.

"Colin Cucumber." That one had me doubling over in laughter ^&grin

I know they started out flat but it was a great comeback. I was actually pulling for them. My son would have killed me if he had heard as the 49ers are now the flavor of the week.

But you're right they have put themselves in a tough position as the Broncos have Kansas City and Cleveland on the schedule (although Cleveland can be tough).

Notwithstanding that they may be the 3 seed, they're still the best team in the AFC and they did beat the 1 and the 2.

"Colin Cucumber." That one had me doubling over in laughter ^&grin

Glad I could make you laugh, it's only sports in the end now isn't it, the events of last Friday make this stuff so meaningless IMO.

The guy has the goofiest throwing motion I've ever seen, he throws line drives, not passes, no air under the ball at all, he throws darts out there.

There is no way this team beats Frankenforehead in Denver.

Not going to happen and if it does, the Texans will be waiting, pissed off over that *** kicking they got here last week............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back