Plastic Spartan pics (1 Viewer)

I thought I should pass along a referenced Conte notation to save the Spartan "proofs of purchase" from the backs of the blistercards for some special items which are supposed to be available by sending the proofs in along with postage. Sounds good to me.

They're here! Seems they started shipping yesterday. Scarlet is the only colour so far.

Hope I've read the thread in the right place - it seems odd that no one else had observed this.....

Don't suppose he hinted to what those specials items might be, did he?

They're here! Seems they started shipping yesterday. Scarlet is the only colour so far.

Hope I've read the thread in the right place - it seems odd that no one else had observed this.....

Probably just tired of waiting. How many posts can one do on they are almost here..... almost...... really close..... any second.....

I just wanna see'em for real!;)

Hoo Ra! I received my plastic Conte Spartans today and again Conte hit the ball out of the park. Well worth the wait. The biggest surprise is the feel of the plastic. Closer to the original plastic figures, which I liked the best. Even better the weapons thus far are nice and straight. If you can't afford the metal this is surely the way to go. Kudos to RC for brushing off the detractors with another superb plastic range.

Hoo Ra! I received my plastic Conte Spartans today and again Conte hit the ball out of the park. Well worth the wait. The biggest surprise is the feel of the plastic. Closer to the original plastic figures, which I liked the best. Even better the weapons thus far are nice and straight. If you can't afford the metal this is surely the way to go. Kudos to RC for brushing off the detractors with another superb plastic range.

I wanna see! I wanna see! I wanna see! I wanna see! C'mon Breaker! let's see the pic's;)

Well I am closer to NC than you are and nothing yet. Maybe today since our UPS comes end of day......

Still nothing, and I'm only another 5-6,000 miles further away. What's the delay?:rolleyes:

Well the UPS guy finally walked up to my door today and yes, this time he brought my Spartans. Yay!!!!!!

Here's one.

Attachments

• 9013.jpg
    9013.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Nope, only have 74 of them including the mold test shots. It's tough getting a picture of that red, they are nice though.

Just got my first 70 as well. The detail is much better than any picture I have seen yet; it is amazing. No time for pictures now but hopefully soon. My only disappointment is that the adjustments are less stiff than I would like on the first group of seven and the gaps in the shoulders are a bit larger than I would have liked. Otherwise, they are unbelievable and I expect I will be getting more.

I wished there were more guys with swords, of the 70 guys I got only 7 had swords. I actually liked the color of the mold test shots better, but the color of the production figures does have a better match with the weapons and shields. I messed with mine a little bit and the guys that have their weapon in one hand the combinations you can make these guys seems almost endless.

I wished there were more guys with swords, of the 70 guys I got only 7 had swords. I actually liked the color of the mold test shots better, but the color of the production figures does have a better match with the weapons and shields. I messed with mine a little bit and the guys that have their weapon in one hand the combinations you can make these guys seems almost endless.
I agree completely. I intend paint for mine. I am not sure yet if I will fix the positions on some.

I'd like to see them painted, I would think they paint up nicely. If you don't fix the position of their arms I'd like to see what happens to the paint.

Still nothing, and I'm only another 5-6,000 miles further away. What's the delay?:rolleyes:

I just ordered my spartans today from BT Soldiers of course. I swear they need to hire me for advertising. Maybe I'll have to start asking for a discount every time I mention there name. haha Anyway I am excited to receive mine. I should have them by Wed. at the latest. I ordered and paid today and I know Mondays are always a shipping day for them so woohoo won't be long till I have my spartans in hand. Has anyone else here gotten theirs?? What do you think of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back