Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (3 Viewers)

I love the Mounted Russian. I would love to get a figure like that. All the figures you posted Joe are superb but that is my favorite.

Brad

I love the Mounted Russian. I would love to get a figure like that. All the figures you posted Joe are superb but that is my favorite.

Brad

Hi Brad,
Thank you! The mounted Russian is my favorite too. It's even more beautiful in person.

Joe

Amazing additions Joe!!! The mounted figure is absolutely stunning to say the least! And the ninja is also amazing! I received mine about 2 weeks ago as well and must say the detail on the figure is amazing!

2yuas6c.jpg

Gorgeous-the work of the most gifted artist!! I like how some different colors and designs were used. That's a great photo too.

Joe

Hi Brad,
Thank you! The mounted Russian is my favorite too. It's even more beautiful in person.

Joe

Joe,

The painting of the icon is outstanding. Thank you for your information.

Brad

Just added this brand new AeroArt figure to the collection. Picked him up in TX from Thor. Pictures don't do it justice - very detailed and well shaded figure. Quite heavy too!
Viking King Olaf Tryggvason w/Wolf AeroArt/St.Petersburg Collection 6379

Viking%20King%20Olaf%20Tryggvason%20w-Wolf-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6379-L.jpg

Viking%20King%20Olaf%20Tryggvason%20w-Wolf-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6379%20img2-L.jpg

Picked up these two in TX too.
Emperor Claudius
Legionnaire Marching w/Pilum, 22nd Legion - Deiotariana

Claudius' elephant will be on his way soon! Got it in TX, but Thor is going to ship it so I didn't have to carry it on the plane!

Emperor%20Claudius%206193%20and%20Legionnaire%20Marching%20w-Pilum%2C%2022nd%20Legion-Deiotariana%206255.10%20AeroArt-L.jpg

Picked up these two in TX too.
Emperor Claudius
Legionnaire Marching w/Pilum, 22nd Legion - Deiotariana

Claudius' elephant will be on his way soon! Got it in TX, but Thor is going to ship it so I didn't have to carry it on the plane!

Emperor%20Claudius%206193%20and%20Legionnaire%20Marching%20w-Pilum%2C%2022nd%20Legion-Deiotariana%206255.10%20AeroArt-L.jpg

great diorama display...hahaha...

Love the new Aeroart Viking figure! Will have to add it to my collection!

Were there any new Aeroart Samurai at the show?

I didn't notice that there were new ones, but I only have a few, so I wouldn't really know how new they were. There appeared to be a few new arabs and mongols

Maharaja by Sineus Studio

Maharaja (19th Century) by Sineus Studio from Russia

This is a great figure Brad, congrats! I repaired one of these Sineus pieces for a fellow collector, and it was hard to give it back! {eek3}
Great find you made.
Joe

Thanks Joe. I ordered it from them.

Brad

Brad,

You selected one of my Sineus favorites. I haven't ordered from them in quite awhile. I'm going to re-visit their new-ish website to see if they have updated it yet with all of their figures.

Joe

Maharaja by Sineus Studio

Maharaja (19th Century) by Sineus Studio from Russia

Beautiful Brad - I may have to put this on my list, remember imitation is the finest form of flattery!!! Good find and nice addition!
Tom

New Acquisition - St. Petersburg Aeroart Elephant (I now have 4 of the "original series" - this one, Greek, Chinese Warlord and Chinese Emperor). I still love them and it does have the requisite, required, true to life, realistic, common........wait for it...................wait for it...............wait for it......................CRANIAL BULGE!

Enjoy!

The elephant man strikes again!{eek3} lol
Nice pick up Tom! Looks to be in great shape too.
Thanks for sharing the photo.
Joe

The elephant man strikes again!{eek3} lol
Nice pick up Tom! Looks to be in great shape too.
Thanks for sharing the photo.
Joe

Thanks Joe! I should be crossing the Alps soon.................!

I present my newest addition to the herd!!! I have been looking for this one for a LONG time and almost passed out when I saw that Thor brought it to TX!!!

This is Roman War Elephant w/Handler from AeroArt/St.Petersburg Collection #6128
The last few pictures I included Claudius and a Legionnaire, both from AeroArt as well

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img1-X2.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img3-L.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img2-L.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img4-L.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img5-L.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img6-L.jpg

Roman%20War%20Elephant%20w-Handler-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6128%20img7-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back