Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (4 Viewers)

Those teeth look odd to me.

It does look odd, but only because we don't see it often:

052eb5c69a83e1854ca773623a67a6b9.jpg

Mattis
that is very nice and looks very nice to me. Maybe Joe can weigh in, but it looks like a nice early piece.

Tom

HI Mattis,
This is a very rare Arsenyev diorama. Production nos. are unknown but surely very low. This style of identification base plate is the norm for Arsenyev from the earliest figures to the present. Some of these tiles almost have a glazed ceramic look to them, but it's gloss coated metal. Arsenyev doesn't use labels. That's really just an Aeroart thing for the most part although Amber also used labels too. Congrats on finding such a rare piece! I love the groundwork.

Joe

Mattis, should you tire of the rhino, maryland would welcome him with open arms!! Tom

Thank you all for very useful information.

The more I study it, the more I actually like it. It's always a pleasure to find something rare, and well done.

Mattis

Here are pictures of my latest arrival.
This is The Calligrapher. The casting is from Altores Studio and the painting by Silver Dream Studio in St. Petersburg.
This was my first time working with Silver Dream. It could not have been easier, good English, they use paypal (no wiring money), etc.
I think the painting on this is stunning. The figure was sculpted to look like a Japanese woodblock, rather than true to life and they painted her in that same vein. I am very happy with it! (sorry pictures aren't as clear as normal - got lazy and used iPhone)

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img2-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img1-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img3-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img4-XL.jpg

Here are pictures of my latest arrival.
This is The Calligrapher. The casting is from Altores Studio and the painting by Silver Dream Studio in St. Petersburg.
This was my first time working with Silver Dream. It could not have been easier, good English, they use paypal (no wiring money), etc.
I think the painting on this is stunning. The figure was sculpted to look like a Japanese woodblock, rather than true to life and they painted her in that same vein. I am very happy with it! (sorry pictures aren't as clear as normal - got lazy and used iPhone)

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img2-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img1-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img3-XL.jpg

The%20Calligrapher-SPBSouvenir-Altores%20Studio%20casting%20img4-XL.jpg

Love it! Looks good, i may have to think on that one for me!!!!

TD

Here are my recent acquisitions from Nevskaya:
Mounted Russian Voivode (
Ninja (level 10/10)
Hospitaller w/ flag
Hooded knight halberd and sword

This must be the most unbelievably detailed figure in my collection:

Beautifull painting
But ... try to hide in the dark corners ... {sm4}

Amazing additions Joe!!! The mounted figure is absolutely stunning to say the least! And the ninja is also amazing! I received mine about 2 weeks ago as well and must say the detail on the figure is amazing!

2yuas6c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back