Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (2 Viewers)

I found this little piece on eBay. took a chance. after 38 days in transit, it's much worth it. you can't see it well in pic, but he painted the brass hat badges on the kepi, nicely done. just minor things I can accept, that are not perfect. but this is a good representation of a soldier from the 28th Massachusetts Infantry at Fredericksburg.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 433
I found this little piece on eBay. took a chance. after 38 days in transit, it's much worth it. you can't see it well in pic, but he painted the brass hat badges on the kepi, nicely done. just minor things I can accept, that are not perfect. but this is a good representation of a soldier from the 28th Massachusetts Infantry at Fredericksburg.

Really nice figure!

Do you know who made it?

Rgds. Mattis

The figure itself was made by Andrea. the painter in St.Petersburg is Sergey Kulnev.he has a few figures on eBay under the name "masterinhistory" very nice guy, definite talent. and his packaging is bullet proof.

Teutonic Knight Grand Master, Hermann Von Salza[/B], 3317, by AeroArt.

Mongol Warrior with Hunting Hawk on Arm, 3303, by AeroArt.

The figure itself was made by Andrea. the painter in St.Petersburg is Sergey Kulnev.he has a few figures on eBay under the name "masterinhistory" very nice guy, definite talent. and his packaging is bullet proof.

Hi, I can't seem to find him on ebay, is the seller name correct?
thanks
Tom

Brad,

All of your new Aeroart acquisitions are amazing, especially Saladin.^&cool^&cool

Hi, I can't seem to find him on ebay, is the seller name correct?
thanks
Tom

I just checked and he does not have anything listed on eBay right now (masterinhistory)
he had a very nice Napoleonic British Marine officer, wish I had snagged that one.

I just checked and he does not have anything listed on eBay right now (masterinhistory)
he had a very nice Napoleonic British Marine officer, wish I had snagged that one.

Odd when I search for that seller, it says invalid id.
Tom

While Peipp Miniaturen are made in Germany, I had this set painted in Russia, so figured I'd post in here as well as in the "Zach's Collection" thread.
These next few photos are Peipp Miniaturen figures that I had painted by Nevskaya Miniatura in Russia.
This one is "Tilly's Army on the March - Officer with Patter Horse" no.540822
Peipp figures are done in more a cartoon / caricature style when compared to others. The bases were made by Nevskaya as Peipp figures are cast with no bases.
I find them pretty charming. Tatiana is painting a few more for me and I'll post pictures once I get them

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img1-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img2-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img4-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img5-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img3-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img7-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img8-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img9-XL.jpg

Tilly%27s%20Army%20on%20the%20March-Officer%20with%20Patter%20Horse-Peipp%20Miniaturen-img6-XL.jpg

I got this one a few months ago, but neglected to post the photos here.
This is Indian Chariot with Bulls from Russian Vityaz - PB520
As you can see from the close-up of the spearman, there is some damage to this one. I'll get it repaired someday, but the price was right and you don't see this one very often, so was willing to deal with it.
Again, while not realistic, I really love the bulls in this piece. They remind me of the bulls found in cave paintings
Altamira%2C_bison.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

Indian%20Chariot%20with%20Bulls-Arsenyev-PB520%20img2-XL.jpg

Indian%20Chariot%20with%20Bulls-Arsenyev-PB520%20img1-XL.jpg

Indian%20Chariot%20with%20Bulls-Arsenyev-PB520%20img3-XL.jpg

Indian%20Chariot%20with%20Bulls-Arsenyev-PB520%20img4-XL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back