Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (3 Viewers)

Hussar Office of the Imperial Russian Guard, by Mastertinhistory. This is a spectacular figure, in my opinion. I love it.

{eek3}
That is an amazing piece Brad, congrats!!

Thank you for the photos-

Joe

{eek3}
That is an amazing piece Brad, congrats!!

Thank you for the photos-

Joe

Thanks Joe but I can’t take credit for the photos. I took them from the auction. I couldn’t have done any better than Sergey. The figure is a little bigger than FL Naps, probably about 65mm.

Brad

This is indeed a nice one (mine below). The sculpt is from Pegaso Models: Hussar Officer, Russian Imperial Guard 1802, PEG-54167 (54mm). It's actually the same size as the FL ones (see one next to it, also Russian btw).

IMG_0793.jpg

Last edited:
Mine looks a little different and when I placed it next to a FL figure it seemed slightly larger.

Mine looks a little different and when I placed it next to a FL figure it seemed slightly larger.

Maybe yours or mine is a good Russian replica of the Pegaso sculpt :wink2: Mine comes from Russia too. I double-checked again and mine is exactly the same size as the FL figures I have. Anyway the most important thing is I like mine and you like yours :smile2:!

I just compared mine again and it’s slightly bigger, not to mention I think the paint job is better :wink2: although John’s is pretty good.

I just compared mine again and it’s slightly bigger, not to mention I think the paint job is better :wink2: although John’s is pretty good.

Yes, I'd have to agree with yours being the best paint finish .... it's real 'museum quality' :)

Well done,

John

Thanks Joe but I can’t take credit for the photos. I took them from the auction. I couldn’t have done any better than Sergey. The figure is a little bigger than FL Naps, probably about 65mm.

Brad

His painting & photography is fantastic. The subtle gradient shifts in the skin tones look so smooth and real. I really enjoy studying / appreciating top shelf pieces like this.

Joe

Thanks Joe. Someone had posted photos from a different set a month or so ago and I was impressed. It was definitely worth it.

Thanks Joe. Someone had posted photos from a different set a month or so ago and I was impressed. It was definitely worth it.

That one caught my eye too....a really nice Civil War era piece I believe. I need to keep an eye on his auctions.

Joe

Mastertinhistory is his eBay name. His first name is Sergey.

Thanks. It's not in the book but maybe it was made after the book was published.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back