Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (1 Viewer)

Here's a 54mm Pegaso knight that Olga Kropotova painted for me. I love her work!

Joe

Truely stunning, there are no words good enough to describe the art work, unreal.:salute::, Robin.

It would be hard to argue with any cost for this work of art, but it would be interesting to know what this piece would set you back. Robin.

One word only - Incredible. Holy smokes that is awesome!
Tom

That’s amazing Joe.

Truely stunning, there are no words good enough to describe the art work, unreal.:salute::, Robin.

Amazing Joe

Thank you Tom, Brad, Robin and Azi! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Every once in awhile I have to treat myself with a masterpiece from Olga. We had many discussions about the piece (or more like she endured my endless stream of ideas, lol), and she brought it to life far better than I ever could have wished for or imagined. She is a joy to work with in every regard. A companion piece will be added at some point in the future.

Joe

Thank you Tom, Brad, Robin and Azi! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Every once in awhile I have to treat myself with a masterpiece from Olga. We had many discussions about the piece (or more like she endured my endless stream of ideas, lol), and she brought it to life far better than I ever could have wished for or imagined. She is a joy to work with in every regard. A companion piece will be added at some point in the future.

Joe

Joe, the work on this is beyond amazing, or any superlative that comes too mind. Somehow the word “amazing” feels inadequate. You could spend hours looking at it and I’m sure you have.

Can you tell us what country and period the figure represents. Is the figure on the top of his helmet supposed to represent a trophy of war, perhaps a Moor?

Last edited:
Joe, the work on this is beyond amazing, or any superlative that comes too mind. Somehow the word “amazing” feels inadequate. You could spend hours looking at it and I’m sure you have.

Can you tell us what country and period the figure represents. Is the figure on the top of his helmet supposed to represent a trophy of war, perhaps a Moor?

Brad,
I'm so happy you love this piece too. Olga's work just leaves me in awe. The figure is absolutely mesmerizing. It depicts French knight Guillaume de Vienne. He was one of the first members of the Order of the Golden Fleece. Yes, you nailed it! That is indeed a Moor's head. It's part of the family crest. Joe

Hi Mark,

Denis Sch is his own work 99.% of the time, Denis paints all of my kit work that I want done in a connoisseur style, he is very reasonable. That said, I have bought a number of his own creations where he kit bashes, combines, etc to create something of his own so to speak. he converts, paints, modifies, pretty much everything but a full original sculpt. I like Denis a lot as he is easy to deal with. He recently took Niena German Shepherd dogs and painted them to pictures of my 4 shepherds, I am going to find a base and nameplates to finish the project. He also is currently working on conversions for the pirate figures from the show Black Sails.

Anyhow, there is so much out there to choose from it is crazy! I recently bit the bullet and purchased the Siam/Thai War Elephant from Tatiana, it will arrive in a few months.

TD

Lieutenant Colonel Winston Churchill, 6th Battalion, Royal Scot Fusiliers, painted by Attica Miniatures

Thanks for sharing Brad; that is a beautiful figure, exceptional paint job, you must be very pleased with this, wow.

Incredible really.

Here's a 54mm Pegaso knight that Olga Kropotova painted for me. I love her work!

Joe

As many others have expressed - Fantastic !!

Would love to have that art work on Medieval Tapestries.

Thank you so much for posting and congratulations on obtaining this piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back