Shannon Reuss - 1970-2015 (2 Viewers)

Terribly sad news, condolences to Pete and the Reuss family.

Very sad news.Please accept my sincere condolences and my prayers for Peter and his son and the staff at Treefrog Treasures.

Peter there are no words for how deeply sorry I am for your loss. May Shannon rest in peace.

Dave

Oh no, I was hoping that a miracle would happen and Shannon's cancer would go into remission. This is a sad day and my deepest condolences go out to you and your family Pete.

Take care mate

Tom

Hi Pete,
Unfortunately just seeing this and truly saddened by the news. Heartfelt condolences to you, Ben and family. I will truly miss Shannon.

Tom

A truly wonderful person who will be dearly missed. Thoughts and prayers to you Pete, your son Ben, family and the TreeFrog staff. Shannon's spirit will definitely live on in TreeFrog Treasures and in this Forum.

I am very saddened to read of Shannon's passing.

My deepest condolences to Peter, young Ben and the staff of Treefrog Treasures.

May the Peace of the Lord be with you now and always.

Raymond.

Hi Pete, I guess we all knew that her time was short but that doesn't make it any easier, I can only pass on my thoughts of hoping you and your family know she isn't in any pain and has a front row seat in Heaven at this very moment.

we all have certain memories of certain conversations and mine with Shannon was about a K&C order that Tim Tyler didn't have and he told me to get in touch with Shannon at Treefrog Treasures, I was like what kind of name is that???? so's I call Shannon and talked about the set and she mentioned "why not join our toy soldier forum here???" I was like you mean there's enough guys collecting toy soldiers to have a forum??!! we laughed, and I have always remembered that conversation :) stay strong and happy Shannon and I hope we fellas here on the forum do you proud...Sammy

Well said Sammy.

She was the best, always a smile. Our prayers are with you.
Gary

Pete,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. Rest in peace Shannon.

Mike

Our prayers are with you, your entire family and organization.

Shannon left a true legacy of friends.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

~ Old Irish Blessing

Pete,

This was the news we all knew was coming but all dreaded.

I cannot add to anything being said on the forum. You are in our thoughts and you know I am there for you should there be anything I can possibly do from so far away.

The world has lost an outstanding person.

May your God be with you my friend, and your family.

Malcolm.

Very sad and sorry to learn of this. May God bless her, you, and your family. -- Al

Dear "Rev. Pete":

I remember enjoying meeting both you and Shannon at many OTS Shows near Chicago and in October 2012 just Shannon at your Treefrog Treasures building in Eyota, MN when I drove there from S. E. Wisconsin to hand deliver some of my consignment items to be sold by Treefrog Treasures.

May God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Gary M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back