So,after all the chat..who's getting one?! (4 Viewers)

Rob

Four Star General
%5CPhotos%5CWS%5CWS180(SL)(L).jpg

ME!!!!:cool:

Rob

%5CPhotos%5CWS%5CWS180(SL)(L).jpg

ME!!!!:cool:

Rob

Rob, Is this an actual photo??....The camo looks better here than in the brochure photo:)..The green here looks like an olive green instead of the earlier picture "forest green"....any accurate info appreciated...Best Frank

Yes Frank, its the actual pic, looks good doesn't it.Maybe the camera gave the other picture a brighter colour, cheers

Rob

It is really sharp Rob but I still just see it pushing the edge of my budget. Not sure though, not sure. If my Americans aren't outgunned already having 4 Shermans against a tiger, 2 panthers and a KT- Adding a JT to the mix will seal the deal :eek:

You know - I have decided to stop collecting WWII and between the SNOW TIGER and now this release - I starting to change my mind. OMG - why can't I live in a simple Napoleonic World ! :rolleyes:

You know - I have decided to stop collecting WWII and between the SNOW TIGER and now this release - I starting to change my mind. OMG - why can't I live in a simple Napoleonic World ! :rolleyes:

Same here (though WWII is not my exception to Nap.):D

The green in this photo looks a lot better than the first one and is typical of the diluted olive green and yellow late war camo. The ladder on the side of the fighting compartment is a good touch.

But will I get one? I don't know. It is expensive and has to compete against other K&C models. It's price is 1-1/2 months of budget - do I want it enough to spend that big a piece of the budget?

Terry

The green in this photo looks a lot better than the first one and is typical of the diluted olive green and yellow late war camo. The ladder on the side of the fighting compartment is a good touch.

But will I get one? I don't know. It is expensive and has to compete against other K&C models. It's price is 1-1/2 months of budget - do I want it enough to spend that big a piece of the budget?

Terry

Of course you do!;)

Rob

I have just said similar in the dispatch thread. The flyer made me cringe at the rather obscure unrealistic looking green but, the dispatch pictures show a rather faded worn appearance of field applied colour. Top draw IMO

Its a do bears.... in the woods?? for me.
Mitch

I have just said similar in the dispatch thread. The flyer made me cringe at the rather obscure unrealistic looking green but, the dispatch pictures show a rather faded worn appearance of field applied colour. Top draw IMO

Mitch

Just seen the price too, very reasonable I'd say.

Rob

As I have said where credit is due its given and, this deserves credit. its a great set and as said its a good price for the lump its going to be

I think this will be gone very quickly for sure
Mitch

As I have said where credit is due its given and, this deserves credit. its a great set and as said its a good price for the lump its going to be

I think this will be gone very quickly for sure
Mitch

Yes I was worried it would be up around the three hundred mark, so am very happy with the price. As for going quickly, very much agree, I think this will become very sought after.

Rob

Fall of Berlin series is definitely my favorite German WW2 series ....so I will be really looking at this and the other Infantry men to go with my other sets........:D

Mitch

Not Polar Bears!! :)

Terry

I agree, it looks pretty good.

Just seen the price too, very reasonable I'd say.

Rob

lol, I guess if you say so. This is exactly why this hobby is so discouraging. Coming from a new blood who is only 32 these prices are just to much. $289 :eek: You don't even get a full bodied figure with it.

If I want this piece it looks like another trip to the blood bank, sperm bank who knows maybe I'll sell a kidney or better yet I heard bone marrow goes at a good price :D

Terry
This is the crux of the problem for me, also. I want this vehicle but there is just no way I can justify almost $300 for it, or, for that matter, find $300 for it. The price is also 1-1/2 months budget for me and I am just too far behind on other stuff. Time to reavaluate when a model costs almost $300. Just too much money. Will regretfully have to pass on this wonderful looking beast, but, you can't have everything. -- Al

This is the crux of the problem for me, also. I want this vehicle but there is just no way I can justify almost $300 for it, or, for that matter, find $300 for it. The price is also 1-1/2 months budget for me and I am just too far behind on other stuff. Time to reavaluate when a model costs almost $300. Just too much money. Will regretfully have to pass on this wonderful looking beast, but, you can't have everything. -- Al

Will have to pass. For that kind of money you can almost buy a real one
Guy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back