Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Terrific pics Frank! Such a tranquil setting for such a destructive piece of equipment. Very nice, job well done.

An ominous sign as the weeks pass in the battle for Stalin's city, the temperature is dropping...

October 1942,

Panzergrenadiere dismount from Pz.IIIs of 5./Panzer-Regiment 24 prior to crossing the Hauptkampflinie (main line of resistance). Once clear of their human cargo the panzers move forward.

2012_10_14_DSC_0030_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0028_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0028a_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0011_small.jpg

Frank

You really know how to bring your pic's alive Frank! I can hear those Panzer III engines rumbling over those troops voices!!!

Tom

Frank, once again you have given us a grand series of exceptionally done photographs to view . . . . "eye candy" at its best . . . . .

:smile2: Mike

Frank, those are great shots, especially that last close up one. It really shows off the extraordinary detail of the FL figures.

I have a really bad virus on my computer it will not be fixed for a few days yet so I cant see pics but I bet they are excellent.

An ominous sign as the weeks pass in the battle for Stalin's city, the temperature is dropping...

October 1942,

Panzergrenadiere dismount from Pz.IIIs of 5./Panzer-Regiment 24 prior to crossing the Hauptkampflinie (main line of resistance). Once clear of their human cargo the panzers move forward.

2012_10_14_DSC_0030_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0028_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0028a_small.jpg

2012_10_14_DSC_0011_small.jpg

Frank

Simply masterful work! Congrats, Frank!
Colman

Always a pleasure to see Frank posts some new pics, and this set of the Panzers look great!! you can get a good sense of the change in the weather for a upcoming battle through these photos, thanks for posting Frank...Sammy

Thanks a lot guys!

Looks like the last picture link is broken so here it is again.

2012_10_14_DSC_0011_small_zps511cdc99.jpg

Frank

Thanks a lot guys!

Looks like the last picture link is broken so here it is again.

2012_10_14_DSC_0011_small_zps511cdc99.jpg

Frank

Just wonderful stuff Frank .. I can almost feel cool dampness {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} .
Thanks for sharing..... regards Gebhard

Some artillery support to knock the Ruskies back to Siberia..............^&grin{sm0}{sm4}:eek:

Artillery_Crazy,
I see the Opel Blitz and Kubelwagon in your picture, but I don't believe that First Legion makes these particular vehicles. What do you use to augment what First Legion makes? Flames of Valor or 21st Century Toys? Airfix, Monogram or Revell 1/32 kits?

Looking to do the same thing.

Artillery_Crazy,
I see the Opel Blitz and Kubelwagon in your picture, but I don't believe that First Legion makes these particular vehicles. What do you use to augment what First Legion makes? Flames of Valor or 21st Century Toys? Airfix, Monogram or Revell 1/32 kits?

Looking to do the same thing.

Hi Bradley,
Thank you for the note.

The Kubelwagon is K&C, the Opel Blitz comes from Flames of Valor. First Legion now offers an Opel Blitz recently saw that at the company´s site, it seems a very nice set and I plan to save some budget for a set myself. First Legion has also recently released a FAMO Halftrack that seems to be impressive.......
Regards,
Luiz

Fantastic pictures! Have you considered converting them into black/white?

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Oliver

Hi Bradley,
Thank you for the note.

The Kubelwagon is K&C, the Opel Blitz comes from Flames of Valor. First Legion now offers an Opel Blitz recently saw that at the company´s site, it seems a very nice set and I plan to save some budget for a set myself. First Legion has also recently released a FAMO Halftrack that seems to be impressive.......
Regards,
Luiz

Ooops, my bad. I meant the Opel Blitz ambulance. I agree that the FL Blitz needs some room made in my budget, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back