The Beginning of The End At Isandlwana Redux (3 Viewers)

Terp152

Major
Reshot the photos of The Beginning of The End At Isandlwana using my new Husdon & Allen dio base. Includes some of the new Zulu casualty figs. Chris
025.jpg

021.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

011.jpg

005.jpg

Reshot the photos of The Beginning of The End At Isandlwana using my new Husdon & Allen dio base. Includes some of the new Zulu casualty figs. Chris
025.jpg

021.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

011.jpg

005.jpg

What a great way to feature your newly acquired Hudson and Allen dio base Chris an I've no doubt you enjoyed and had fun creating your Begining of the End dio the second time around as much as you did the first time an betting even more so with the new base. Nicely staged and photograph and thanks for sharing it with us Chris...............Joe

More great pictures Chris {bravo}}.......and I love that Hudson and Allen base :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Chris,

Love your display - thanks for sharing it with us.

Andy

Thanks Brit, Andy, Mike, Craig, Jeff, Martyn and Joe. THis WB line has become one of my favorites. I look fwd to adding the new Conte figs and Model Zone exclusives in the next yr. Chris

Chris...your collection is really growing...they look great on the H&A mat...very nicely done...

I have seen quite a few Rorke’s Drift and Isandlwana dioramas with W. Britains and on other links, but this has to rank in the top for staging, photography and story. It is a really wonderful display that you built. The mat obviously adds to the total image but the placement of the figures both Zulu and British make the whole thing work.

You can sense the fear and panic that they must have felt to see 25,000 warriors racing towards them.

Thanks for this diorama! -- Larry

Excellent Dio Harrie -- Thanks Harrie

I have seen quite a few Rorke’s Drift and Isandlwana dioramas with W. Britains and on other links, but this has to rank in the top for staging, photography and story. It is a really wonderful display that you built. The mat obviously adds to the total image but the placement of the figures both Zulu and British make the whole thing work.
You can sense the fear and panic that they must have felt to see 25,000 warriors racing towards them.
Thanks for this diorama! -- Larry --Thank you for the kind remarks Larry. It's been fun to put together and the feedback from collectors such as you are very rewarding and an incentive to post more. :smile2:

...your collection is really growing...they look great on the H&A mat...very nicely done... It's a great series Mike and looking fwd to what WB is bringing out in the future.

Chris

No doubt about it, the mat and backdrop set the scene so well, just need to have fun positioning the figures, cannot think how this could get any better, other than to display permanently in a glass cabinet. Cheers, Robin.

just watched zulu dawn last nite so seeing your dio tonite was a real delight. is that a special one of a kind base made for you?

just watched zulu dawn last nite so seeing your dio tonite was a real delight. is that a special one of a kind base made for you?

Thanks Hawkeye, the base was made by Ken & Ericka Olsen at Hudson and Allen Studios for me. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back