The M18 Hellcat has Arrived! (1 Viewer)

tmanthegreat

Master Sergeant
I received my M18 Hellcat on Saturday and I’ve got to say, Britains has done an amazing job on this tank destroyer! The model is beautifully detailed and the stowage looks fantastic. The real treat, however, is the fully detailed turret interior. You can fit some of the existing Britains tank crew figures in the turret and I’m trying to decide which arrangement I like best… I’ve got my M18 displayed in a small but busy scene with some of the new U.S. Infantry figures marching by the Hellcat while the crew takes a rest outside the vehicle.

Again, my hats off to W. Britains for their excellent work on the M18 Hellcat 😎

IMG_3810.jpegIMG_3814.jpegIMG_3813.jpegIMG_3818.jpegIMG_3819.jpegIMG_3809.jpegIMG_3825.jpegIMG_3830.jpegIMG_3832.jpeg

Looks great! I'm looking forward to mine. Thank you for the excellent photos of your fine acquisition and display.

Excellent! Figures are equally impressive.

Hoodie Dude looks like he's up to no good. A very unique and creative figure.

Your scene makes me want to break out some US forces.

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments and likes 😃

Echoing Rob’s post, the new crew figure is a creative one for sure. He definitely looks like he’s wearing a hoodie and up to no good, lol; or he’s just tired of war and wants to close himself off to the world

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments and likes 😃

Echoing Rob’s post, the new crew figure is a creative one for sure. He definitely looks like he’s wearing a hoodie and up to no good, lol; or he’s just tired of war and wants to close himself off to the world
And thanks to your, as always, wonderful display, I ordered one this morning. I was on the fence for this one, but your photos convinced me that I couldn't live without one . . . LOL. Should my wife inquire as to why I thought I needed this model I shall be quick to throw you under the bus.

Mike

And thanks to your, as always, wonderful display, I ordered one this morning. I was on the fence for this one, but your photos convinced me that I couldn't live without one . . . LOL. Should my wife inquire as to why I thought I needed this model I shall be quick to throw you under the bus.

Mike
Haha! No worries from my end Mike, lol! Glad you’ve decided to get an M18 and I look forward to seeing how you display yours 😎

I have been happy with my M18 right out of the box. It strikes me as a much improved effort over the Britains Sherman tanks and even their M3 Halftracks, so Britains is definitely upping their game. The model compares well to a First Legion AFV (though the M18’s fighting compartment is much more detailed than that in the FL M10). Hopefully we’ll get some crew figures specifically designed to go in the turret and hatches in the coming months.

Wow, outstanding scene and pics (as always!) and it really highlights that vehicle…it just became a ‘must have’ I reckon

I’ll chime in and confirm this M18 is a really nice piece! Detail wise it’s right up there with any of the FL/War Park/JJD vehicles I have in my collection.

I received my M18 Hellcat on Saturday and I’ve got to say, Britains has done an amazing job on this tank destroyer! The model is beautifully detailed and the stowage looks fantastic. The real treat, however, is the fully detailed turret interior. You can fit some of the existing Britains tank crew figures in the turret and I’m trying to decide which arrangement I like best… I’ve got my M18 displayed in a small but busy scene with some of the new U.S. Infantry figures marching by the Hellcat while the crew takes a rest outside the vehicle.

Again, my hats off to W. Britains for their excellent work on the M18 Hellcat 😎

View attachment 339937View attachment 339938View attachment 339939View attachment 339941View attachment 339944View attachment 339942View attachment 339947View attachment 339948View attachment 339949

Users who are viewing this thread

Back