"The Zulu War" (3 Viewers)

The assault on the front of the Commissary Storehouse intensifies....The Lt.

3009.jpg

The assault on the front of the Commissary Storehouse intensifies....The Lt.

3009.jpg

Having a quick coffee break from the garden which has allowed me to enjoy your latest pictures Joe;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Having a quick coffee break from the garden which has allowed me to enjoy your latest pictures Joe;)

Cheers

Just opened up the office for all my peeps to file in LATE:mad: But I am drinking my coffee now while enjoying Joe's set-up !!! Just quit cigs yesterday so bear with me!
Mike

Just opened up the office for all my peeps to file in LATE:mad: But I am drinking my coffee now while enjoying Joe's set-up !!! Just quit cigs yesterday so bear with me!
Mike

Another nice shot LT while I enjoy my java at work.

Good luck with the quitting Mike !! It's a tough climb but can be done, I quit 16 months ago and have used my cig money for Toy soldiers, so that helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

Another nice shot LT while I enjoy my java at work.

Good luck with the quitting Mike !! It's a tough climb but can be done, I quit 16 months ago and have used my cig money for Toy soldiers, so that helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

Means a lot Scott! Thanks and I'll keep your idea in mind!:)

Best of luck with quitting Mike, if anyone can you can;) Easy for me to say though, I never started:D

Cheers

Martyn,

Bless You, Sir! I must get my soldiers out forthwith for playtime, maybe that will lessen the agitation! Looking at yours and others also helps!
Mike

Good to see the Zulus back in the proper hands....But at least now I have a greater appreciation for the Zulu wars.....Alex

Thanks Alex and Nick for your contributions to it.....The Lt.

Although both wounded both Corporal William Allen and Private Frederick Hitch join the fighting once again as they bring a case of ammo to those defending the kraal.

4024.jpg

Private John Edwards 786 of G Company of the 2nd Battalion 24th Regiement of Foot defends himself against a Zulu Warrior of the Mbonambi Regiment on the Nquthu Plateau....The Lt.

1020-3.jpg

A little play time today with some Trophy AZW figures

“No let up from attack, even after reaching the Natal bank”

natalbank1.jpg

natalbank3.jpg

Cheers

A couple more

natalbank4.jpg

natalbank2.jpg

plus I make no excuse for showing one of my AZW favourite sets

natalbank5.jpg

Cheers

A Natal Carbineer's attempt to save a ranker of the 24th comes to late.....The Lt.

013-14.jpg

Thanks Michael as Warriors of the iNgobamkhosi, uVe and uDloko Regiments wash their spears.....The Lt.

008-10.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back