"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

I have never seen someone who has such a passion for a particular subject matter.......Good for you......it must be very rewarding !!!

Not anymore than you do Alex when it comes to your playtime at Battle Scene Productions when shooting and enhancing photos for your web site an posting them on the forum from time to time.

My playtime continues as Lieutenant Melvill being handed the Queen's Colours begins his plight to save the Colours.......The Lt.

The Lt.

037-1.jpg

Not anymore than you do Alex when it comes to your playtime at Battle Scene Productions when shooting and enhancing photos for your web site an posting them on the forum from time to time.

My playtime continues as Lieutenant Melvill being handed the Queen's Colours begins his plight to save the Colours.......The Lt.

The Lt.

037-1.jpg

Superb picture Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

A member of the 1st/24th struggles to load a wagon on his own as a Frontline figure gets in a little playtime.......The Lt.

1009-10.jpg

COUNTING THE GUNS

The Induna on the hillside counts the guns of the defenders of Rorke’s Drift using the lives of his warriors

COUNTINGTHEGUNS2.jpg

COUNTINGTHEGUNS3.jpg

Check out the clip below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1kOf3dgHUY

Cheers

Your photos are a nice way to start the day with Martyn. Your glossy collection is always very nice to view. I can certainly see why you have taken a "shine" to them ;) . . . . . . .
:) Mike

Your photos are a nice way to start the day with Martyn. Your glossy collection is always very nice to view. I can certainly see why you have taken a "shine" to them ;) . . . . . . .

Thanks Mike. I wish I had a large sized diorama table like your one, it is just beautiful:cool:

Cheers

Great photos of your Frontlines Joe...glad so them getting a little table time...

Martyn...that's a nice set up...I like how you seperated the regiments by shield color...

Great photos of your Frontlines Joe...glad so them getting a little table time...

Martyn...that's a nice set up...I like how you seperated the regiments by shield color...

Many thanks Michael and well spotted.;)

Cheers

Thanks Michael now can you tell us which regiments:cool::cool::cool:

Privates James Camp 825 and Bray 950 of the 1st Battalion 24th Foot as well as others of their Battalion are overcome by Zulus of the Mbonambi Regiment.

016-9.jpg

Thanks Michael now can you tell us which regiments:cool::cool::cool:

Privates James Camp 825 and Bray 950 of the 1st Battalion 24th Foot as well as others of their Battalion are overcome by Zulus of the Mbonambi Regiment.

016-9.jpg

Lt,
Nice setup,

I see that the Zulus got upset when they stopped over for a cup of coffee only to discover that the British had drank it all. :D

Only one winner there. I have just started collecting these ranges and admire the great dio's that are done with them
Mitch

A check point on the road from Ulundi, late July, 1879.

The search for Cetshwayo is in progress and all wagons are stopped and searched.

Here the Guard has just changed

CHANGINGTHEGUARD1.jpg

CHANGINGTHEGUARD2.jpg

Officers are discussing tactics

CHANGINGTHEGUARD3.jpg

A brew of Tea is prepared

CHANGINGTHEGUARD4.jpg

Cheers

A check point on the road from Ulundi, late July, 1879.

The search for Cetshwayo is in progress and all wagons are stopped and searched.

Here the Guard has just changed

CHANGINGTHEGUARD1.jpg

CHANGINGTHEGUARD2.jpg

Officers are discussing tactics

CHANGINGTHEGUARD3.jpg

A brew of Tea is prepared

CHANGINGTHEGUARD4.jpg

Cheers

Nice pics Martyn...is that a JG mat...it goes well with the Trophys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back