"The Zulu War" (2 Viewers)

Another very nice series of photos Martyn. I sometimes think that camp life scenes are more interesting and entertaining than the combat scenes . . .
:) Mike

Once again an as always Martyn another outstanding round of playtime featuring your Trophy Rankers and Leaders at their best......Joe

Another very nice series of photos Martyn. I sometimes think that camp life scenes are more interesting and entertaining than the combat scenes . . .

As you know Mike I also have those same thoughts. I hope WB can pull a few non combat sets out of their hats for us AZW & ACW collectors.

Great stuff as always, Martyn!
A lovely sea of red!:cool:

Mike

Cheers Mike

Nice pics Martyn...is that a JG mat...it goes well with the Trophys...

Thanks Michael and yes it's a JG mat

Thank you Mike, I like the camp life scenes as well. I'm going to do a Zulu Kraal version later in the week or early next

Cheers

Martyn:)

Oxen drawn ammunition wagons guarded by soldiers from 91st (Princess Louise's Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot

AMMOWAGONS.jpg

AMMOWAGON2.jpg

AMMOWAGON1.jpg

Cheers

Oxen drawn ammunition wagons guarded by soldiers from 91st (Princess Louise's Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot

AMMOWAGONS.jpg

AMMOWAGON2.jpg

AMMOWAGON1.jpg

Cheers

Once again Martyn you've brought your Trophy figures to life as the events are taking place back in 1879. Very nicely done.....Joe

Once again Martyn you've brought your Trophy figures to life as the events are taking place back in 1879. Very nicely done.....Joe

Many thanks Joe.

I must feed and water the Oxen more often to keep their strength up for the Second Invasion of Zululand;)

Cheers

Martyn...your mat really adds a lot to your photos...keep them coming...I really enjoy looking at your EXTREMELY DIVERSE collection of figures...

Martyn...your mat really adds a lot to your photos...keep them coming...I really enjoy looking at your EXTREMELY DIVERSE collection of figures...

Many thanks Michael, I need to invest in another mat to extend the supply route;)

Cheers

A SCOUT REPORTS

A scout arrives with important information, the Second Invasion of Zululand has begun.

THESCOUTSREPORT3.jpg

THESCOUTSREPORT.jpg

THESCOUTSREPORT7.jpg

Cheers

wow Martyn...you really got a diverse collection of figures...

I have never seen a "Zulu delivering a message" figure...

you could tell the story of Islawanda from start to finish...

wow Martyn...you really got a diverse collection of figures...

I have never seen a "Zulu delivering a message" figure...

you could tell the story of Islawanda from start to finish...

Many thanks Michael, the Induna on horse back along with the Zulu delivering the message do make a great set.

The set to look for, if anyone is interested, is Trophy set# BD10 "THE SCOUTS REPORT"

Cheers

It's always a pleasure Martyn to see your Zulu War scenes making a second appearance. Thought I'd join you as three members of the A Company of the 1st Battalion 34th Regiment of Foot are soon to be over powered....The Lt.

037_crop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back