"The Zulu War" (5 Viewers)

Great action photos LT. Looks like Co E is between a rock and a hard place.
:) Mike

Looks like they've even got more to worry about Martyn an Mike it's sure looks like it's going to be more than a rock and a hard place an thanks Scott an Michael for your comments.

004-2.jpg

Looks like they've even got more to worry about Martyn an Mike it's sure looks like it's going to be more than a rock and a hard place an thanks Scott an Michael for your comments.

004-2.jpg

Now these warriors mean business:eek: Where did I put that Gatling gun

Cheers

Martyn:)

I'm sure you'll be able to find them Martyn. By the way ran across a couple of newpaper photos this AM.....Joe

dhzv1-20100903023957.jpg

bzu3rw7j-20100903023740.jpg

I'm sure you'll be able to find them Martyn. By the way ran across a couple of newpaper photos this AM.....Joe

dhzv1-20100903023957.jpg

bzu3rw7j-20100903023740.jpg

I'm sure you are right Joe, not something you tend to put down and lose:D

Great newspaper clippings you have there :cool:

Cheers

29 year old Captain Charles Walter Cavaye Commanding E Company of the 1st/24th finds himself in the thick of it with members of his Company....The Lt.

3002-3.jpg

29 year old Captain Charles Walter Cavaye Commanding E Company of the 1st/24th finds himself in the thick of it with members of his Company....The Lt.

3002-3.jpg

That is a classic Joe:cool::cool::cool:

Cheers

Sure looks like you've got a valid point there Martyn but the lads sure aren't making it easy for the Zulus....The Lt.

009-1.jpg

Sure looks like you've got a valid point there Martyn but the lads sure aren't making it easy for the Zulus....The Lt.

009-1.jpg

Enjoying my break still with these great pictures Joe:cool:

Cheers

Thanks Martyn I just so happen to run across another vintage news photo taken by an unknown Zulu Warrior Photographer;););)

4oi2ow-20100921232747.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back