Thomas Gunn sets arrived (2 Viewers)

Was a bit slow there,didn't pick up on Schrek theme,must be the Opal fruits i've been eating,Orange ones are always the best you know;)

Rob

:D

Actually James,do i mean Panzerfaust or Panzerschrek?.Can't wait to see what TG will do for their next set mate,what do you think it will be?.

Panzerschrek was the one shot job wasn't it?.

Rob

I got my Faust and Shreck mixed up! :D Easy mistake to make.

I remembered you liking the recent Luftwaffe Field Div. figure with panzer... something and sandbag! :)

Here it is...A typical banter to distract from the TG figures.

Thread hijacking.....but not if the talks about K&C...them it's all right....

It was not done on purpose,if it offends i will remove my posts:rolleyes:

Rob

Not sure what you are offended by. As far as I know we've been talking about the TG sets that we've bought this week. No hijacking going on here!

Not sure what you are offended by. As far as I know we've been talking about the TG sets that we've bought this week. No hijacking going on here!

Actually James i've just been told by a moderator that i hadn't done anything wrong.I didn't think i had,i have myself just purchased the new TG set so had no wish to Hijack the thread!.

Anyway,how have you got the new sets displayed James?

Rob

It happens on the K&C threads too. Check out "This is NOT i repeat NOT a dispatches thread" on the K&C section and you will be shocked at what went on there yesterday. It's always the same suspects - unfortunately including me :eek::D But I am driven to it by those Brits :eek::rolleyes:

Terry

Actually James i've just been told by a moderator that i hadn't done anything wrong.I didn't think i had,i have myself just purchased the new TG set so had no wish to Hijack the thread!.

Anyway,how have you got the new sets displayed James?

Rob

I have them displayed with my K&C collection. Pictures tomorrow hopefully.
Oh no I think I mentioned K&C.....shhh I mentioned it once but think I got away with it! :)

Rob

As I started this thread, I can confirm that no jacking took place. :)

Just got my set from George and these are truly outstanding figures at a truly outstanding price.
I do have to mention as was before, the barrel of the Machine gun and even the MP40 strapped on the back of one of the crew are really soft and bend at the slightest touch. It would be nice since these are add ons to the figure casting if they could be molded in a more rigid blend or material. Don't think you have to go as far as St. Petersburg and use stainless steel, but a stronger blend of metal should still be able to hold fine detail?
Ray

Ditto on what Ray said on the MG 34. This is my only criticism. What I would have done is put a piece of straw over the barrel; this would have helped. K & C used to do this. Also maybe a little better support. Other than that, a great set, and thanks to George.

Got mine today also, as good of figures that are out there now. Told George to keep me posted as I will be buying many more of these.
Just got done emailing George relative to the packing. My mg barrell plus a sub mg barrell arrived bent pretty bad. I was able to fix them. Hopefully this can be corrected.
So much quality to choose from. What a great time.
Gary

Mine arrived today. Scale, sculpting and painting of clothing (except without the black lines, the absence of which is an improvement in my opinion) completely on a par with K&C, plus a connoisseur quality painted face. Very nice combination! :cool::cool: I am sure I will be buying more TG figures in future.

Got mine today also, as good of figures that are out there now. Told George to keep me posted as I will be buying many more of these.
Just got done emailing George relative to the packing. My mg barrell plus a sub mg barrell arrived bent pretty bad. I was able to fix them. Hopefully this can be corrected.
So much quality to choose from. What a great time.
Gary

All my gun barrels were bent too. It's the packaging. This seems to be a common problem so I hope TG will improve on this for the next releases--otherwise they are top of the line.

Harvey Hammer also purchased one from George and thinks that it's as good as being made by other 1/30 manufacturers.

Also, and this is not Harvey's comment but mine, it's a great price. I'm sure more could have sold. Hopefully, this will force other manufacturers to cut their prices.

Harvey Hammer also purchased one from George and thinks that it's as good as being made by other 1/30 manufacturers.

Also, and this is not Harvey's comment but mine, it's a great price. I'm sure more could have sold. Hopefully, this will force other manufacturers to cut their prices.

Brad,
I have always agreed on the price issue. It has always made me wonder how one manufacturer could always be cheaper, remeber NMA, nice stuff for the price!

Tom

Just received mine. Machinegun barrel was bent 45 degrees but put back into position without much trouble Nice piece indeed
Bill W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back