time on my hands at last (2 Viewers)

Nice display Robin. Thanks for the clear pictures of the activity going on with the figures and vehicle. J

Robin, don't which I like better the Odin or the Blitz dios. Great scenes. Chris

I've said before Robin an will say it gi it's alway a pleasure to see the end result of when you have time on your hands..........The Lt.

The remnants of the patrol return after being ambushed. cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3310003.jpg
    P3310003.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 164
Heading out on patrol in the Sudan, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3310001.jpg
    P3310001.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 168
Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Just to let you know the building is from Crown Miniatures, very happy with it. Have a lovely Easter, Cheers, Robin.

Wayne

Its been a day since you posted a diorama - are you OK?

Regards

Jack
The more ambitious the project the longer it takes, but something involving a firefly and a dingo may appear soon, it also helps not to be distracted by blokes who wear loud shirts and are bearing fish and chips.:rolleyes2:{eek3}{sm4}
Wayne.

The more ambitious the project the longer it takes, but something involving a firefly and a dingo may appear soon, it also helps not to be distracted by blokes who wear loud shirts and are bearing fish and chips.:rolleyes2:{eek3}{sm4}
Wayne.

I will hold myself in readiness.

Another neat setup Robin. ^&cool I assume the tents are WBritains?

Jeff

Wow, your Rorke's Drift setup is fantastic! Your others aren't to shabby either. You must have a very supportive wife (or a secret credit card!).

Thanks Jeff, Britain's Zulu tents, do not have the new K&C tent which looks good also. Yes David I do a max'd credit card and no I do not have an understanding wife. Been known to keep new arrivals in my car for days until I can sneak them inside and blend in with the existing collections. Cheers, Robin.

Cleopatra's triumphant arrival in Rome 44BC, photo 1, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4040001.jpg
    P4040001.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 123
How Imperial are you getting now, mate I love the building and boat/ship, can we expect a triumph on the way to the forum? One question, do you have a room where you keep all the boxes which all your figures have come in? {bravo}}
Wayne.

All boxes destroyed Wayne, criminal I know, but I am not in it for the investment. Cheers, Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back