time on my hands at last (4 Viewers)

Thanks guys makes it all worth while from your comments. Mainly Heritage mounted camels, pack camels from Britain's, K&C camels and even a Thomas Gunn camel. Have the enemy to match, but will do them in the future display. Cheers, Robin.

Robin...that is one of the coolest photos I have ever seen...I love those epic scenes with masses of figures...your Gatling gun corner looks formidable...OUTSTANDING!!!

Awesome Army you have assembled there Robin {bravo}}

Tom

Good grief! You never fail to amaze Robin and that is the way to collect Gatling guns all right.

As has been mentioned, the way you use figures and equipment from different manufacturers – they all blend in to make a very authentic scene – smelly, chaotic and hot lead!

Two thumbs up at least for this latest round of photos.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Jeff

Many, many thanks for this fantastic picture show !
I love it ! Just great and brilliant !

What a great display!
I'm impressed with the Heritage mounted figures I must say.

Just amazing Robin . . . . I have really enjoyed the photos of your fantastic looking Sudan collection and display . . . . . great "stuff" . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Robin, that is one spankin' great dio. You really know how to put on a picture show. thanks for the views.:salute::

Joe

Robin,

You did a splendid job with this!!! I love all the action in your scene and your use of multiple figures. I can't wait to see the enemy set up that you'll do in the future.

Mark

A force of Mahdists, Hadendoa and Beja, attack the right wall of the square. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3050004.jpg
    P3050004.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 199
Right face under pressure. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3050001.jpg
    P3050001.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 207
A big thank you to all my friends, pleasure doing this, just spend a lot of time staring at it. 2 years in the making, needs to packed away in 3 days time before the house cleaner arrives and decides to dust and damage them or my wife finds this on the dining room table and walks out on me. Appreciate your comments, Mark, Joe, Mike, Scott, Chalklands, Mitch, Wayne, Hadrian, Jeff, Brett, Tom, Major Mike, Sahara, Lancer, Napoleonier and not the least Howard and for any I have missed. Cheers, Robin.

Gulp! Wow! What a set up...that's a wall of British fire power. I love it. All the manufacturers blend well together. Thank you Robin for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back