time on my hands at last (4 Viewers)

photo 1, Lieutenant-Colonel John Frost's 2nd Battalion of the British 1st Airbourne men, early evening on the 17 September 1944, tentatively probe the North end of the Arnhem bridge. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4090008.jpg
    P4090008.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 197
Robin, well done mate. The effort you put in is a marvel, to think you have to pack it all away every time. {bravo}}
Wayne.

Robin, well done mate. The effort you put in is a marvel, to think you have to pack it all away every time. {bravo}}
Wayne.

Thanks Wayne and yes it's a big job storing it, nothing can be out on show except in my small home office which is bursting at the seams, barely can find carpet on the floor being covered with boxes, all shelves in my office are used for storage, so no room for a display. To have off site storage as I used to have for my 1/18 collection is no longer an option as I want to have my collection at all times close to hand. My fault as I cannot stop increasing the collection. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Wayne and yes it's a big job storing it, nothing can be out on show except in my small home office which is bursting at the seams, barely can find carpet on the floor being covered with boxes, all shelves in my office are used for storage, so no room for a display. To have off site storage as I used to have for my 1/18 collection is no longer an option as I want to have my collection at all times close to hand. My fault as I cannot stop increasing the collection. Cheers, Robin.
Robin,
A bloke needs a shed, one like this.:smile2::wink2:
Wayne.

Attachments

• Fair%20Dinkum%20photos%20002.jpg
    Fair%20Dinkum%20photos%20002.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 208

Nice photo's Robin and i totally know what you mean about space, im not game to open me cupboard doors in fear of being buried in K&C, Figarti, TG and CS boxes! Me display cabinets are creaking and groaning with all my vehicles and troops as well.

That shed that Wayne sent looks nice and would solve my problems forever!

Tom

Imperial China, photo 6, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4200006.jpg
    P4200006.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 162
Imperial China, photo 5, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4200005.jpg
    P4200005.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 170
Imperial China, photo 3, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4200001.jpg
    P4200001.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 187
Imperial China, photo 2, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4200002.jpg
    P4200002.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 196
Imperial China palace, photo 1, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4200003.jpg
    P4200003.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 190
Robin...that is one colorful...bright...vivid collection...you have it displayed really nicely...so many little props that work with the figures and era...great job...

Thanks Mike and everyone for your encouraging comments, a Roman supply train, Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P4210003.jpg
    P4210003.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 180
  • P4210002.jpg
    P4210002.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 186
brilliant and what a collection

Thank you, spent along last week going from start to finish on your Arnhem thread. What a great thread, possibly my favourite era. Interesting to see how your Arnhem 44 grew and I imaged how pleased you would have been to add the new sets as they were released. With the release of the Operation Market Garden it might have for a time put you in a tricky spot being do you collect the entire series once again, but I see you bit the bullet and added them also. Going to have do something soon about the Horsa glider you have also. Cannot find a similar one on line even in kits, may have to contact Gordon and see if he can make me one, think it will be the only way I will ever get one. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back