time on my hands at last (3 Viewers)

Robin,
Great IC dio, something different. Like all the add ons like the backdrop carpets and even saw a goldfish in the pond.
Brett

Thank you, spent along last week going from start to finish on your Arnhem thread. What a great thread, possibly my favourite era. Interesting to see how your Arnhem 44 grew and I imaged how pleased you would have been to add the new sets as they were released. With the release of the Operation Market Garden it might have for a time put you in a tricky spot being do you collect the entire series once again, but I see you bit the bullet and added them also. Going to have do something soon about the Horsa glider you have also. Cannot find a similar one on line even in kits, may have to contact Gordon and see if he can make me one, think it will be the only way I will ever get one. Cheers, Robin.

not mine I'm afraid, I think about 2 made!

your Roman Auxiliary supply train looks really cool in front of your SP Gateway and Wall sections...I have all 9 of the SP's and wish K&C would do more buildings in the "desert style"....those pieces work for so many collections...my AE's look pretty cool with those structures...very nice set-up...

At last the big equipment reaches the front. The push can begin. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P5060001.jpg
    P5060001.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 230
really like the MG dio. I also think the dio bits for the WW1 sets look excellent
Mitch

Looking good mate when we gonna see some snow,with those mountain troops...................^&grin

Thanks Wayne x 2 & Mitch. It will be Spring mountain only, not Winter, as still resisting anything Winter or Desert. Still not sure how I ended up with German mountain troops, no idea who their enemy is going to be in my collection. It's a slippery slope for me. Cheers, Robin.

As alway Robin it's great seeing the end results of what you've created when you've had time on your hand and thank you for sharing it with us.............The Lt.

The first wave of the 82nd Airborne hit the town. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P5130001.jpg
    P5130001.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 179
Now I have always found that Yank para on a horse a different take on things, can I ask you where got the backdrop from? I am after something similar.
Wayne.

nice set up. particularly like the horse and trooper
Mitch

Now I have always found that Yank para on a horse a different take on things, can I ask you where got the backdrop from? I am after something similar.
Wayne.

Alas Wayne it came from a Ebay purchase 10 years ago from the States, so a one off. Yes a Marine riding a horse makes for an interesting piece, he will feature soon in a bridge dio I have been working on. Cheers, Robin.

Nice dio Robin and what brand is the "Hotel Pension" building? I have never seen a K&C building like that.

Tom

Great post Robin, particuarly like the lighting effect. Looks like an evening shot. I believe the rider is a para. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back