time on my hands at last (4 Viewers)

Thanks Steve love these old classics. Godrey’s granddaughter Daisy Ridley is Ray in the latest Star War movies. Robin.

Japanese at war. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN3691.jpg
    DSCN3691.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN3693.jpg
    DSCN3693.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCN3689.jpg
    DSCN3689.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCN3690.jpg
    DSCN3690.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCN3692.jpg
    DSCN3692.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 249
Robin, these are great close up photos of the newer TG Japanese troops releases, They do look good. Well done mate ! :salute::

Steve

Hi Robin,

Nice blending of the new TG Japanese with K&C. In fact, had to look closely at one of the K&C figures that I did not recognize. Cool scene.

Ye Olde days in Nottingham. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN3699.jpg
    DSCN3699.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN3700.jpg
    DSCN3700.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN3701.jpg
    DSCN3701.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN3702.jpg
    DSCN3702.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN3703.jpg
    DSCN3703.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 222
Well done Robin. A Technicolor treat just like the Errol Flynn Robin Hood film, A Christmas Staple !:salute::

Steve

Howard Carter's discovery of a tomb entrance in 1922 Egypt, brings a sense of excitement and exhilaration to what may lay beyond, while at the same time a feeling of pending foreboding. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN3709.jpg
    DSCN3709.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN3711.jpg
    DSCN3711.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN3710.jpg
    DSCN3710.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN3713.jpg
    DSCN3713.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN3712.jpg
    DSCN3712.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 212
Robin, you and Mike Miller have really brought this series to life. Can't wait to see inside the tomb! Totally believable scene. :salute:: Chris

Robin, you and Mike Miller have really brought this series to life. Can't wait to see inside the tomb! Totally believable scene. :salute:: Chris

Thanks Chris, I think you will be suitable impressed, I know I am thrilled. Photos done and will pop up later next week. I am quite excited about where Andy has taken Ancient Egypt, my first series way back in 2007. Have quite a few ideas on how to display these new figures in the future. Beats thinking about Covid. Robin.

There he is, 1 of 4! Great scene, as always Robin. I had just watched a special about the discovery of the tomb last night. I'm waiting until the Christmas holiday to set up my new scene (although I did have to take a peek, shhhh..., just to inspect for any damage). They look good but I did notice they seem a bit lighter than most other figures.

There he is, 1 of 4! Great scene, as always Robin. I had just watched a special about the discovery of the tomb last night. I'm waiting until the Christmas holiday to set up my new scene (although I did have to take a peek, shhhh..., just to inspect for any damage). They look good but I did notice they seem a bit lighter than most other figures.

I could not wait to open, I have been excited about these since I first laid eyes on them Rob. They would be lighter, the desert always dehydrates you.{sm4} , Robin.

I could not wait to open, I have been excited about these since I first laid eyes on them Rob. They would be lighter, the desert always dehydrates you.{sm4} , Robin.

Great pictures Robin, but you could be on Santa's naughty list next year if you open any more presents too early ^&grin

Happy Christmas mate

Martyn:)

Looks like Carter is the original Tomb Raider there Robin ! {sm4}

And a Merry Christmas to you matey ! :salute::

Steve

Robin, terrific start mate, can't wait to see the complete 1/30 pyramid, hope your shed is big enough ^&grin

Gold, gold everywhere glittering through the darkness in the flickering lamplight " Can you see anything?" Lord Carnarvon's voice cried out, In his own excitement Carter had almost forgotten his patron's presence. In reply he could only muster three words......" Yes wonderful things!". Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN3714.jpg
    DSCN3714.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 148
Nice one Robin; like the effect. I was experimenting by darkening my tomb picture and adding lighting effects from various sides. Didn't like any of the alterations so just went with the standard shot. This new theme is certainly a lot of fun. I have something else in mind down the road.

EDIT: Meant to add that you you did a good job on the custom Egyptian decals.

Last edited:
Wonderful shot with just a hint of the treasure being viewed in the periphery. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back