Hi Raymond

You are quite right and here he is, the penultimate release in the series

ZS73 COLOUR SERGEANT A. BOOTH V.C. 80TH REGIMENT

ZS73BOOTH.jpg

ZS73BOOTHB.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Martyn,

I should have remembered Col/Sgt. Booth for his outstanding leadership and courage at the Intombe River on 12 March 1879.

Thanks, Raymond.:)

Trophy finished the series with one of their best, in my humble opinion it is the “Pièce de résistance”

ZS74 THE ONLY ONE - PRIVATE SAMUEL WASSALL V.C. 80TH REGIMENT and PRIVATE THOMAS WESTWOOD 80TH REGIMENT

ZS74THEONLYONEA.jpg

ZS74THEONLYONEC.jpg

ZS74THEONLYONEB.jpg

ZS74THEONLYONE-1.jpg

Cheers

Thanks Martyn for sharing these al as you say are very nice, but the last one is SUPERB !!

Thank you Scott.

Prior to me obtaining the set I had never seen it advertised for sale anywhere, I found it purely by luck. Come to think of it it was almost one of those "Dr.Watson at Maiwand" moments, almost ;) :D

Cheers

Thanks for sharing your last round of Trophy Gems Martyn an wonder what you have in store for us next..........Joe

Thanks for sharing your last round of Trophy Gems Martyn an wonder what you have in store for us next..........Joe

Funny you should say that Joe;):D

I thought I would picture Zulu Commanders, not a series as such but quite collectible figures

Cheers

First of the Zulu Commanders

ZS18 INDUNA ENKULU FIELD COMMANDER

ZS18INDUNAversion1.jpg

ZS18INDUNAversion1B.jpg

Early first version

Cheers

A nice figure, Martyn
Can you please take a picture of different versions side by side so we could see the difference.
Thank you.
Al

A nice figure, Martyn
Can you please take a picture of different versions side by side so we could see the difference.
Thank you.
Al

Sure thing Al

ZS18 INDUNA ENKULU FIELD COMMANDER - later version

ZS18INDUNAversion2.jpg

ZS18INDUNAversion2B.jpg

Here are the two versions, side by side

ZS18X2.jpg

Cheers

ZS38 MEHLOKAZULU --- JUNIOR INDUNA

ZS38MEHLOKAZULUJuniorInduna.jpg

ZS38MEHLOKAZULUJuniorIndunaB.jpg

The figure appears in two other ZS sets, but with no battle debris at his feet.

ZS28 – ZULUS FROM THE DRIFT 4 figure set. This set was designed as an add on set to the Limited Edition of Rorke’s Drift

ZS28A – ZULUS FROM THE DRIFT 6 figure set

Cheers

Nice way to enjoy my morning coffee Martyn. Ive the two Indunas you have side by side along with ZS28 &28A an thanks for featuring ZS38.......The Lt.

Nice way to enjoy my morning coffee Martyn. Ive the two Indunas you have side by side along with ZS28 &28A an thanks for featuring ZS38.......The Lt.

Thanks Joe, I remember you posting pictures of your sets;)

Cheers

Martyn,
I agree with Joe, it is nice to see AZW Trophy with my moning coffee.
Brian

ZS51 PRINCE DABULAMANZI KAMPANDE

ZS51PRINCEDABULAMANZIKAMPANDE.jpg

ZS51PRINCEDABULAMANZIKAMPANDEB.jpg

Here is the figure as King Cetshwayo from the DOCTORING FOR WAR -- THE WAR DANCE Big Box Set

ZULUWAR-DOCTORINGFORWAR-CONTENTS-1.jpg

Cheers

ZS51 PRINCE DABULAMANZI KAMPANDE

ZS51PRINCEDABULAMANZIKAMPANDE.jpg

ZS51PRINCEDABULAMANZIKAMPANDEB.jpg

Here is the figure as King Cetshwayo from the DOCTORING FOR WAR -- THE WAR DANCE Big Box Set

ZULUWAR-DOCTORINGFORWAR-CONTENTS-1.jpg

Cheers

Thanks Martyn for my morning Trophy fix an once again sharing your latest selection...........Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back