Trophy - zulu war sets (1 Viewer)

This Zulu was never my favorite. That headdress looks a bit strange I guess.:( Nevertheless a Trophy classic! thanks Martyn.
JW

Many thanks Joe and John. The next Zulu Commander I will post appears in consecutive sets ZS55 and ZS56

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Martyn: A photo from the bottom shelf. More in album nine.

Attachments

• Tommy 1021 025 (Small).jpg
    Tommy 1021 025 (Small).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 118
Hi Martyn: A photo from the bottom shelf. More in album nine.

A nice HZ16 set Tommy:cool:

I'll try and post pictures of my two HZ16 "specials" tomorrow namely a Mounted Infantryman and Natal Native Horse, both dismounted;)

I had a look at Album nine and spotted Pontoon, RHA at the gallop, Screw gun, Patrol under attack and another couple of H2H, a dismounted 17th Lancer and Lt. Coghill, all AZW sets:cool:

Cheers

A nice HZ16 set Tommy:cool:

I'll try and post pictures of my two HZ16 "specials" tomorrow namely a Mounted Infantryman and Natal Native Horse, both dismounted;)

I had a look at Album nine and spotted Pontoon, RHA at the gallop, Screw gun, Patrol under attack and another couple of H2H, a dismounted 17th Lancer and Lt. Coghill, all AZW sets:cool:

Cheers

Martyn: Glad you liked them. I don't have many AZW sets since I made a decision to over indulge in Naps early on. I look forward to viewing your sets.

The Zulu Commanders continue with...........

ZS56 SENIOR ZULU INDUNA

ZS56SENIORINDUNA.jpg

ZS56SENIORINDUNAB.jpg

Version 1

ZS56 SENIOR ZULU INDUNA

ZS56.jpg

ZS56B.jpg

Version 2

Cheers

Very nice Martyn.

Thanks Tommy

Here are my versions of HZ16 – HAND TO HAND

HZ16

17th Lancer bought down by a Zulu with a musket

HZ16-1.jpg

HZ16A (SPECIAL)

Natal Native bought down by a Zulu with a musket
HZ16A-1.jpg

HZ16B (SPECIAL)

Mounted Infantryman
HZ16B.jpg

Cheers

Thanks Tommy and Martyn for once again providng me with my Trophy ZW FIX this AM. The infamous Zulu firing his musket sure has taken his toll. Great photo Martyn of the Senior Induna...........Joe

Attachments

• user407_pic8430_1251288136.jpg
    user407_pic8430_1251288136.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 127
Thanks Tommy and Martyn for once again providng me with my Trophy ZW FIX this AM. The infamous Zulu firing his musket sure has taken his toll. Great photo Martyn of the Senior Induna...........Joe

Great picture Joe:cool:

That Zulu sure gets around:D

Cheers

Here is the last in the Zulu Commanders series

ZS70 SENIOR IZINDUNA

ZS70SENIORIZINDUNA.jpg

ZS70SENIORIZINDUNAB.jpg

He can also be found in Set#ZS54 - RIGHT HORN OF THE BUFFALO

Cheers

Following on from the VC Winners and Zulu Commanders sets I thought I would post some Royal Artillery from the Anglo Zulu War:D

Here is an over view of the sets I will feature individual pictures of, along with their set#'s

EQS2.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back