Trophy - zulu war sets (2 Viewers)

Martyn...I don't think you have ever put up a bad photo...those figures are so bright, clean and colorful...nice work as always...

Set# EQ 39 – “Standing By” - ROYAL ARTILLERY LIMBER SECTION

EQ39-1.jpg

No gun was supplied with this set

Cheers

Martyn:)

Set# EQ 39 – “Standing By” - ROYAL ARTILLERY LIMBER SECTION

EQ39-1.jpg

No gun was supplied with this set

Cheers

What a great set, no gun is needed. I think the trooper makes the set work.
Although, I am pretty sure you can supply a gun for this set.;)
Brian

What a great set, no gun is needed. I think the trooper makes the set work.
Although, I am pretty sure you can supply a gun for this set.;)
Brian

Many thanks Brian

Here are ZEQ1B and EQ39 displayed side by side

EQATTHEHALT.jpg

Cheers

there you go Martyn...gun problem solved...it's nice when sets are inter changeable...that's always a bonus for me when I can mix two sets perfectly...great set too...:cool:

there you go Martyn...gun problem solved...it's nice when sets are inter changeable...that's always a bonus for me when I can mix two sets perfectly...great set too...:cool:

Absolutely right there Michael and thank you again for your kind comments

Cheers

Many thanks Brian

Here are ZEQ1B and EQ39 displayed side by side

EQATTHEHALT.jpg

Cheers

Had a friendly bet with myself Martyn that you'd come up with the missing gun. What a nice start for my afternoon viewing seeing another one of your very well done photo featuring the stagings of your sets .......The Lt.

Had a friendly bet with myself Martyn that you'd come up with the missing gun. What a nice start for my afternoon viewing seeing another one of your very well done photo featuring the stagings of your sets .......The Lt.

Many thanks Joe

Cheers

One corner of the laager at Gingindlovu April 2nd 1879

AB.jpg

91st Highlanders
60th Rifles
Naval Brigade Gatling gun
Natal Native Contingent
Mounted Infantry

Cheers

Martyn,

Your photography and your skill in manipulating the image are to be truly commended. To be clear, I am not accusing you of being a manipulative sort, though the thought did cross my mind when I saw your latest acquisition :eek: - only meant to say that I wish I was as skilled in the art of manipulation as you are:p:D Congrats on the latest find and I guess we can now revise our slogan to - "one can never have enough camels, elephants or artillery." Though I think you will be adding ships to that list soon:) All the best, Lawrence

picture.php

Martyn,

Your photography and your skill in manipulating the image are to be truly commended. To be clear, I am not accusing you of being a manipulative sort, though the thought did cross my mind when I saw your latest acquisition :eek: - only meant to say that I wish I was as skilled in the art of manipulation as you are:p:D Congrats on the latest find and I guess we can now revise our slogan to - "one can never have enough camels, elephants or artillery." Though I think you will be adding ships to that list soon:) All the best, Lawrence

picture.php

:D:D Many thanks my friend

Here is a set just for you

Set# EQ42/Z – ROYAL ARTILLERY GUN TEAM AT THE GALLOP

EQ42.jpg

EQ42B.jpg

Cheers

PATROL UNDER ATTACK - unauthorised version

Boer volunteers from the Transvaal Burgher Force, on their way to meet Piet Uys at Hlobane, beat off an ambush by Zulus

patrol1.jpg

patrol2.jpg

Cheers

PATROL UNDER ATTACK - unauthorised version

Boer volunteers from the Transvaal Burgher Force, on their way to meet Piet Uys at Hlobane, beat off an ambush by Zulus

patrol1.jpg

patrol2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn: Excellent scene and backdrop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back