Trophy - zulu war sets (2 Viewers)

Following on from the VC Winners and Zulu Commanders sets I thought I would post some Royal Artillery from the Anglo Zulu War:D

Here is an over view of the sets I will feature individual pictures of, along with their set#'s

EQS2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)
Great sets. Do you have all of them displayed?

Here's the first one Scott

Set# MZRA1 – ROYAL ARTILLERY - TROOPER at the gallop

MZRA1.jpg

MZRA1B.jpg

Cheers

Set# MZRA2/3 – ROYAL ARTILLERY - OFFICER and BUGLER at the gallop

MZRA23.jpg

MZRA23B.jpg

Cheers

Here's the first one Scott

Set# MZRA1 – ROYAL ARTILLERY - TROOPER at the gallop

MZRA1.jpg

MZRA1B.jpg

Cheers

MY chance Martyn should you run out of any shelf space I know I've got room in My Land of the Zulus to compensate for it.:D:D Of the three this happens to be my favorite taking nothing away from the other two. Thanks for sharing them with us....Joe

MY chance Martyn should you run out of any shelf space I know I've got room in My Land of the Zulus to compensate for it.:D:D Of the three this happens to be my favorite taking nothing away from the other two. Thanks for sharing them with us....Joe

He is my favourite also Joe, I think between the two of us we could look after Martyn's collection should he need extra storage space :D:D:D

Very nice Martyn.

Martyn,
The Bugler looks great, I too have some space for him if you need to make room in your collection.;)
Brian

Glad you like him Joe, I can see him joining the 17th and 1st as they leave the square at Ulundi;)

Cheers

Martyn,
The Bugler looks great, I too have some space for him if you need to make room in your collection.;)
Brian

Hi Brian

He is a great figure, that you for your offer also:D

Cheers

Set# ZEQ2 – ROYAL ARTILLERY GUN BATTERY

ZEQ2B.jpg

This is an early set which included a gunner with a ram rod and bucket.

Cheers

Martyn,
I love the officers. I need those for my set. Excellent display and photos.
JW

Hey Guys,
Here is a set of Artillery officer & Bugler that is a bit earlier than Martyn's beautiful pieces. I got them to go with my Elephant artillery set. I still need the same two in Khaki for my set at the halt.

picture.php

Hey Guys,
Here is a set of Artillery officer & Bugler that is a bit earlier than Martyn's beautiful pieces. I got them to go with my Elephant artillery set. I still need the same two in Khaki for my set at the halt.

picture.php

Excellent picture of a couple of nice sets John, I have a similar set, MTDRA1/2, which I will post pictures of later, mine are on oval bases

Cheers

One corner of the laager at Gingindlovu April 2nd 1879

AB.jpg

91st Highlanders
60th Rifles
Naval Brigade Gatling gun
Natal Native Contingent
Mounted Infantry

Cheers

One corner of the laager at Gingindlovu April 2nd 1879