Trophy - zulu war sets (1 Viewer)

Wonderful group, Martyn.
Could you please post a close-up picture of HZ16 "Special" when you have a chance.
Al

Here he is

HZ16A-1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Another great set from your ARCHIVES Martyn an thanks for sharing it............Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Set# HZ25 - LOAD FAST OR DIE - "SPECIAL"

HZ25NEW1_zpse7ca5fc3.jpg

HZ25NEW2_zps3e13d0e4.jpg

Set# HZ25 - LOAD FAST OR DIE

HZ25OLD_zpsde0310b5.jpg

The two sets together

HZ25NEWandOLD_zps35b67426.jpg

Cheers

Got a good hunch the Axe Wielding Zulu version of HZ25 is very special to you and it couldn't have found a nicer home.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Got a good hunch the Axe Wielding Zulu version of HZ25 is very special to you and it couldn't have found a nicer home.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Lawrence

Very nice earlier Trophy figures with full packs and bases for the kneeling figures {bravo}}

Cheers

Lawrence

Very nice earlier Trophy figures with full packs and bases for the kneeling figures {bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. Interesting to note that these were the earlier sets. Were all the 60th Rifles sets special order or did they go into regular production?

Thanks to Larry's help, I was able to pick up a rare set of four Zulus today at the Secaucus show. Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Thanks Martyn. Interesting to note that these were the earlier sets. Were all the 60th Rifles sets special order or did they go into regular production?

Looks like special order Lawrence. The only cataloged sets I can find for 60th are...

EQ44Z GATLING GUN and EQ30/Z M.A.S.H. AMBULANCE set

Cheers

Check lists for

"DEFENCE OF RORKE'S DRIFT".....set# BZDRDD

and......

"THE STORE HOUSE.....SET# SRD

Cheers

Thank you , Martyn
Great job presenting Store House sets. I will post a picture of my BB promptly.
Could you please post pictures of individual pieces and a list for a AZW Hospital set in the same style?
Al

Thank you , Martyn
Great job presenting Store House sets. I will post a picture of my BB promptly.
Could you please post pictures of individual pieces and a list for a AZW Hospital set in the same style?
Al

Thanks Al

I'll check out my Abandon the Hospital box and see if there is a check list

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back