Trophy - zulu war sets (2 Viewers)

Thanks Al

I'll check out my Abandon the Hospital box and see if there is a check list

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn for all your efforts with posting these sets.
My Set is missing the dog
It cam like that all those years ago.
I am busy setting up my AZW stuff now so your posts are very useful

Thanks Martyn for all your efforts with posting these sets.
My Set is missing the dog
It cam like that all those years ago.
I am busy setting up my AZW stuff now so your posts are very useful

Glad to be of help Damian {bravo}}

I'll see if Pip turns up at the London Show, I have found a few duplicate Trophy dogs from various sets but no Pip so far

Cheers

Thank you , Martyn
Great job presenting Store House sets. I will post a picture of my BB promptly.
Could you please post pictures of individual pieces and a list for a AZW Hospital set in the same style?
Al

Al

Here is the check list for the "Abandon The Hospital" set

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

Thank you very much for posting the inventory lists for Trophy sets ZDRDD, SRD and HRD which are very useful. The lists are invaluable for checking the figures and pieces in these large sets. I shall try make print copies for my reference.

Best, Raymond. :)

Hi Martyn,

Thank you very much for posting the inventory lists for Trophy sets ZDRDD, SRD and HRD which are very useful. The lists are invaluable for checking the figures and pieces in these large sets. I shall try make print copies for my reference.

Best, Raymond. :)

Happy to help Raymond :salute::

Cheers

Very nice Lawrence. Did it come like that with 9 figures? Tommy

Tommy,
Thanks. It was an interesting find. Yes, they did come in one (non-Trophy) box as a grouping of 9 figures. I am not sure what the original composition was, but the box had two set numbers ZS-58 and ZS-59. The box also noted that these were "Post Ulundi." Perhaps you, Martyn or someone else can shed some light as I have read through my Trophy catalogues and found nothing.
All the best,
Lawrence

Tommy,
Thanks. It was an interesting find. Yes, they did come in one (non-Trophy) box as a grouping of 9 figures. I am not sure what the original composition was, but the box had two set numbers ZS-58 and ZS-59. The box also noted that these were "Post Ulundi." Perhaps you, Martyn or someone else can shed some light as I have read through my Trophy catalogues and found nothing.
All the best,
Lawrence

Hi Lawrence

The only official 91st Highlanders sets I can find in any catalogue are:-

Z.5 - COMMAND SET - 4 figures
Z.6 - STANDING and KNEELING FIRING - 3 of each
Z.7 - AT THE READY, STANDING and KNEELING - 3 of each
Z.8 - MIXED BATCH OF THE ABOVE SETS - 6 figures, similar to the "THE RANKERS" sets that were produced later by Trophy

Set# ZS58 and ZS59 were single catalogue figues of LT. J.R.M. CHARD and LT. G. BROOMHEAD which were released by Trophy in the late 1990's

As you probably know Len produced several sets of 91st Highlanders for me as a Special Order I placed in the early 1990's, but they never appeared in a general catalogue

Cheers

Hi Lawrence

The only official 91st Highlanders sets I can find in any catalogue are:-

Z.5 - COMMAND SET - 4 figures
Z.6 - STANDING and KNEELING FIRING - 3 of each
Z.7 - AT THE READY, STANDING and KNEELING - 3 of each
Z.8 - MIXED BATCH OF THE ABOVE SETS - 6 figures, similar to the "THE RANKERS" sets that were produced later by Trophy

Set# ZS58 and ZS59 were single catalogue figues of LT. J.R.M. CHARD and LT. G. BROOMHEAD which were released by Trophy in the late 1990's

As you probably know Len produced several sets of 91st Highlanders for me as a Special Order I placed in the early 1990's, but they never appeared in a general catalogue

Cheers

Thanks Martyn,
Looks like I have Z6 and part of Z5. Any idea of the missing figure in the command set? Thanks again for all the help. All the best, Lawrence

Thanks Martyn,
Looks like I have Z6 and part of Z5. Any idea of the missing figure in the command set? Thanks again for all the help. All the best, Lawrence

Lawrence here is my Command set

Along with a shot of the Regiment

Cheers

The 3rd Battalion, the 60th Rifles are busy holding off a Zulu attack

A new recruit, a young Bugler, arrives with much needed extra ammo

Cheers

This is quite an encyclopaedic thread. I've been collecting Trophy Zulu War figures for a while now, but only just got around to registering on the forum, so hello at last.:salute::

I've compiled a lengthy list of Trophy Zulu War item numbers, including scouring through the most recent 120 posts on this list(!) but there still a few gaps on it, so wondering if anyone knows the identity, or has pictures of:

ZS Series: 4-9 inclusive, 13, 14, 20, 21, 24, 36

TD series 5-9 inclusive (might not all be zulu war related)

Also ref No. fot Pte J Chick- thought it was ZS 67, but this has already been taken by Pte J Williams, who looks similar, but different leg stance.

Also wonder if the HZ series goes further than 29. Heard rumours of HZ 30, Close Encounters of the Deadly Kind- but may just be a myth.

This is quite an encyclopaedic thread. I've been collecting Trophy Zulu War figures for a while now, but only just got around to registering on the forum, so hello at last.:salute::

I've compiled a lengthy list of Trophy Zulu War item numbers, including scouring through the most recent 120 posts on this list(!) but there still a few gaps on it, so wondering if anyone knows the identity, or has pictures of:

ZS Series: 4-9 inclusive, 13, 14, 20, 21, 24, 36

TD series 5-9 inclusive (might not all be zulu war related)

Also ref No. fot Pte J Chick- thought it was ZS 67, but this has already been taken by Pte J Williams, who looks similar, but different leg stance.

Also wonder if the HZ series goes further than 29. Heard rumours of HZ 30, Close Encounters of the Deadly Kind- but may just be a myth.

Hi Usuthu! welcome to the Forum and very pleased to hear you are a fellow AZW fan {bravo}}

I'll see if I can fill in some gaps for you

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back