Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Re: Walking Dead

I've double checked and the series starts up again Monday night NZ time, which is only a few hours after it screens in the US.

Here's hoping it ramps up a tad more and things get messy again.{eek3}

I've double checked and the series starts up again Monday night NZ time, which is only a few hours after it screens in the US.

Here's hoping it ramps up a tad more and things get messy again.{eek3}

Mate I would've have thought you see enough 'Walking Dead' in your job than watching them on the idiot box as well....................:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

Well, the first 5 minutes is worth the price of admission.:wink2:^&grin{eek3} -- Al

What a massacre. An absolutely fun episode. -- Al

Mate I would've have thought you see enough 'Walking Dead' in your job than watching them on the idiot box as well....................:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

You'd be right there Wayne mate.......'dumb and dumber' have got nothing on some of our clientell. {eek3}^&grin

Nope, the hat wearer lives...............he'll be doing his best "Governor" impression from now on.

He should go from Carl to one eye Willie.

And Glenn should play the lottery in zombieland, that's twice he dodged a bullet.

Hard to believe there was a horde of walkers that the folks of Alexandria took on with knifes and machetes and not one of them was bitten, that was a bit far fetched.

Poor Rick, adios to his girlfriend.................and on Valentines Day too...............wonder if Match.com is still up and running...................

Nope, the hat wearer lives...............he'll be doing his best "Governor" impression from now on.

He should go from Carl to one eye Willie.

And Glenn should play the lottery in zombieland, that's twice he dodged a bullet.

Hard to believe there was a horde of walkers that the folks of Alexandria took on with knifes and machetes and not one of them was bitten, that was a bit far fetched.

Poor Rick, adios to his girlfriend.................and on Valentines Day too...............wonder if Match.com is still up and running...................

This episode was almost verbatim according to the book script, including the Alexandrians' last stand. I saw it all coming, even though there was a chance for the TV writers to opt out from the expected. Note, Lenny, Carol ,Daryl are not in the book or alive ,at this point in time. Also, spoiler alert..................................................Glenn's many lives are limited:rolleyes:. Michael

Thanks for the link; point #5 is a bummer.
I read somewhere that Nagin does beat one of the 'chosen few' to a pulp, but it wasn't Darryl. It will be just as tragic for fans, however. -- Al

I rate this one as more of the same which is mostly good. Lots of action and a couple of minor players whose names I never learned getting knocked off. Have to say I liked Rick's girlfriend much better in the first season of American Horror Story. She did wonders for domestic help. As usual I learned many worthless things like a rocket launcher will take out a group of bikers with surgical precision and when a motorcycle gang tries to take the weapons from three people never send only one guy to search the vehicle thus losing your numerical superiority. I think I could write all the lines in the show for Daryl like "yep" and "nuh".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back