Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (3 Viewers)

Re: Walking Dead

Once again any talkative stranger is doomed. Good episode. Despite a now monocular Carl and the loss of Jessie , Rob, and Sam, Alexandria had a victory. The clean-up is going to be tough. Nice to see Eugene and the priest step up.

Except for Spencer and Deanna, this episode was a comedy. The new guy reminds me of Gollum or Inspector Jervais . Most people would kill them in real life but they are needed to annoy the heroes and move the story along. Rick and Michonne didn't use the stereotypical "L" shaped sheet.

41302.jpg

Except for Spencer and Deanna, this episode was a comedy. The new guy reminds me of Gollum or Inspector Jervais . Most people would kill them in real life but they are needed to annoy the heroes and move the story along. Rick and Michonne didn't use the stereotypical "L" shaped sheet.

View attachment 187335
It was an interesting episode with teen angst, kissy-kissy, a Benny Hill type chase in the field, even including the obligatory dunk in the lake, and the appearance of Jesus. What more could you ask for?:wink2: -- Al

That was a real filler episode. Nice to see Daryl get a few lines though. Carl is now the most annoying character again with all his angst and moping about. At least Glenn hasn't given him a pep talk. Rick got over the death of girlfriend in record time.

That was a real filler episode. Nice to see Daryl get a few lines though. Carl is now the most annoying character again with all his angst and moping about. At least Glenn hasn't given him a pep talk. Rick got over the death of girlfriend in record time.

After that orgy of death and three characters getting bumped off in the first episode, I expected a tame episode to follow and we got it.

I don't get the 180 by Rick; he was opposed to bringing in new people forever, now he decides in the blink of an eye to let spinach chin in, a guy who stole his keys/truck, then hitches a ride on the roof and causes them to lose the truck and the load.

Color me baffled, I see trouble ahead surrounding Jesus......................

As much trouble as the new Jesus character was, he didn't hurt or even really threaten anyone. We shall see if this changes. I kind of like him, so far. -- Al

As much trouble as the new Jesus character was, he didn't hurt or even really threaten anyone. We shall see if this changes. I kind of like him, so far. -- Al

Anyone reminded of The Gyro Captain from The Road warrior?

After that orgy of death and three characters getting bumped off in the first episode, I expected a tame episode to follow and we got it.

I don't get the 180 by Rick; he was opposed to bringing in new people forever, now he decides in the blink of an eye to let spinach chin in, a guy who stole his keys/truck, then hitches a ride on the roof and causes them to lose the truck and the load.

You'd have to be a little suspicious of any bloke referring to himself as 'Jesus'........another 'Neegan' disciple or maybe something worse?

Either way I'm with Warrior.........he smells like trouble, with a capital T.{eek3}

You'd have to be a little suspicious of any bloke referring to himself as 'Jesus'........another 'Neegan' disciple or maybe something worse?

Either way I'm with Warrior.........he smells like trouble, with a capital T.{eek3}

If Warrior is suspicious, it is only because he thinks Jesus has to be a closet Yankee fan ( all those World Series and such ),but in this case, Jesus is a good guy...Michael

There has always been a conflict between the survival of the fittest proponents and those who want to show humanity toward others. Rick has gone back and forth from one extreme to the other. He basically became the Shane character for a while when they first arrived in the town with his us against the world mentality. Now he has drifted back into the give peace a chance group. I'm getting tired of the building the town theme. Prefer to see the group on the move.

If Warrior is suspicious, it is only because he thinks Jesus has to be a closet Yankee fan ( all those World Series and such ),but in this case, Jesus is a good guy...Michael

Well since Jesus was alive the last time the MFY's won a World Series, I'd expect him to be a fan........................

Not sure how good of a guy he can be when he steals the truck right out of the chute, but since your a fan of the comics and have a grasp on what we're about to see, I'll take your word for it................

Would be a refreshing change to see a 'friendly' make a surprise appearance. I suppose the fact Jesus didn't shoot Darryl was a good indicator of things to come. He also strikes me as a strong character who could maybe stick around for a while.

I found the scene of him falling off the truck and being chased by Darryl quite comical.

The series needs lots of twists and turns otherwise folks will get bored......so maybe 'Jesus' will add a little spice to things to come?^&grin

Would be a refreshing change to see a 'friendly' make a surprise appearance. I suppose the fact Jesus didn't shoot Darryl was a good indicator of things to come. He also strikes me as a strong character who could maybe stick around for a while.

I found the scene of him falling off the truck and being chased by Darryl quite comical.

The series needs lots of twists and turns otherwise folks will get bored......so maybe 'Jesus' will add a little spice to things to come?^&grin

He did last time he made a appearance mate ^&grin

In real life, Jesus took the side of the downtrodden. He would never be a fan of an evil empire :wink2:

Okay, now Rick's group have become mercenaries, fighting for pay? I guess we can now call them Wild Geese. This is going to be ugly. Just remember this, Rick, that blood gets on everyone and is an expensive commodity. -- Al

Okay, now Rick's group have become mercenaries, fighting for pay? I guess we can now call them Wild Geese. This is going to be ugly. Just remember this, Rick, that blood gets on everyone and is an expensive commodity. -- Al

I think it was you upthread who said Negan takes out a main character with his bat wrapped in barbed wire................since Daryl is not a comic book character and Maggie is the one who negotiated the trade, take out Negan for half the groups supplies.......and Glen has already dodged two bullets so far....................Maggie, who leads to Glen...................................haven't read the comics, but just connect the dots fellas..........

I think it was you upthread who said Negan takes out a main character with his bat wrapped in barbed wire................since Daryl is not a comic book character and Maggie is the one who negotiated the trade, take out Negan for half the groups supplies.......and Glen has already dodged two bullets so far....................Maggie, who leads to Glen...................................haven't read the comics, but just connect the dots fellas..........

PPPPPIIIIICCCCCKKKK MMMEEEE! III KKKNNNNOOOWWWW, IIII KKKNNNOOOWWWW! I was such a brownnoser in school..^&grin Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back