Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (9 Viewers)

I think the show could survive any death except maybe Rick's.The show started out as Rick's story which makes me wonder if Rick is still in that coma.{eek3}{eek3}Wouldn't that be a kicker.{eek3}I think the fans would tar and feather Kirkman if that was the case.{eek3}^&grin
Mark

I think the show could survive any death except maybe Rick's.The show started out as Rick's story which makes me wonder if Rick is still in that coma.{eek3}{eek3}Wouldn't that be a kicker.{eek3}I think the fans would tar and feather Kirkman if that was the case.{eek3}^&grin
Mark

Never thought of that.

Never thought of that.

That theory has been floated out there that Rick is still in his coma and it's all in his mind, at some point he comes out of the coma and the series ends that way.

I think that would be the ultimate troll job............sort of like the ending of Bob Newhart, where he dreamed he was an inn owner and his wife tells him, "That's it, no more Chinese food for you before bedtime"......................

That theory has been floated out there that Rick is still in his coma and it's all in his mind, at some point he comes out of the coma and the series ends that way.

I think that would be the ultimate troll job............sort of like the ending of Bob Newhart, where he dreamed he was an inn owner and his wife tells him, "That's it, no more Chinese food for you before bedtime"......................

If they pull that again I'm done. I thought the flashback when Rick remembers everyone getting whacked diminished the impact of the two who did. I didn't understand why that was necessary. I never watch the Talking Dead but I did this week given all the action. Is the actor who plays Rick English? And Maggie too. If so, I must really be out of it since I didn't have a clue after all these years. I thought they were dubbing the voices of the cast from Dr. Who.

If they pull that again I'm done. I thought the flashback when Rick remembers everyone getting whacked diminished the impact of the two who did. I didn't understand why that was necessary. I never watch the Talking Dead but I did this week given all the action. Is the actor who plays Rick English? And Maggie too. If so, I must really be out of it since I didn't have a clue after all these years. I thought they were dubbing the voices of the cast from Dr. Who.
Several of the main actors are Brits. In addition to Rick and Maggie, the guy who played the Governor is, as well as the guy who plays Morgan, and the guy who played the Jesus character a couple of seasons back. Also I think the girl who played Beth (Maggies sis) is British, as well. -- Al

Several of the main actors are Brits. In addition to Rick and Maggie, the guy who played the Governor is, as well as the guy who plays Morgan, and the guy who played the Jesus character a couple of seasons back. Also I think the girl who played Beth (Maggies sis) is British, as well. -- Al

I was shocked when I heard the actor who plays Rick speaking in his English accent. I didn't have a clue he was a Brit. It would be like learning Gomer Pyle was French.

At the end of the episode when R ick was driving away and looked in his mirror was that zombie eating what was left of Glenn or Abraham's head?
Mark

I thought the flashback when Rick remembers everyone getting whacked diminished the impact of the two who did. I didn't understand why that was necessary.

Negan told Rick to get the axe or he knows what will happen or something to that effect, so he was imagining in his head what would happen to the rest of his crew if he did not get the ax, which is why at that point he got up and dove at the walker dangling from the rope.....................

Now I see why I understand so clearly what they say :salute::

Finally managed to view the latest episode last night with the Mrs. Hells teeth what an edge of the seat show it was too!

Pretty grim stuff to be fair, I can only hope revenge will be just as graphic for Mr Negan & his crew in the not so distant future.{eek3}

I must thank all of you on here who hadn't dropped too many 'spoilers' too, thanks for doing that.:salute::

Roll on the next episode.

Tonight's episode was a decompression episode after last week. Glad to see Carol and Morgan's story line is back. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back