What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

Just came in from UK yesterday....

CTC-UK1.jpg

Combat Tanks Collection - Diecast Tanks in 1/72 scale 2 boxes of them :salute::

These are add-on to my the 70 tanks and vehicles which I already have in my collection. That's a lot of armor {sm4}

(Below are actual images of my tanks - not from a catalog book)

15661857339_033925ccef_o.jpg

1.jpg

regal enterprises. Does anyone know of a reliable source for an accurate listing of their civil war sets??

Just came in from UK yesterday....

CTC-UK1.jpg

Combat Tanks Collection - Diecast Tanks in 1/72 scale 2 boxes of them :salute::

These are add-on to my the 70 tanks and vehicles which I already have in my collection. That's a lot of armor {sm4}

(Below are actual images of my tanks - not from a catalog book)

15661857339_033925ccef_o.jpg

DM101, These are really nice and will have to look into picking up a few for myself !

Wayne

regal enterprises. Does anyone know of a reliable source for an accurate listing of their civil war sets??[/QUOTE]

For what I see :
Glossy range
1st Virginia Cavalry

4th Texas Infantry

5th New York Zouaves

146th New York Zouaves

Confederate 12lb Napoleon

Confederate Cavalry

Confederate Cavalry (2)

Confederate Infantry Army of Northern Virginia

Custer

Dismounted Texas Cavalry

Tennessee Infantry

Union Infantry

Union Infantry Greatcoat

Virginia Military Institute

Matte
Confederate

Artillery Crew Frock Coats

Artillery Crew Overcoats

Artillery Crew Sack Coats/Shell Jacket/Shirt Sleeves

Cavalry

Cavalry(2)

Infantry Advancing

Infantry Firing Line

Infantry Officers

Union

10lb Parrot

Artillery Crew Frock Coats

Artillery Crew Overcoats

Artillery Crew Sack Coats and Shell Jackets

Berdan’s Sharpshooters

Cavalry

Cavalry (Special Order)

Infantry

Infantry Advancing

Infantry Firing Line

Infantry Officers

Lancers

Mounted Rifle Regiment 3rd Cavalry 1861

Negro Solider

Armies in Plastic Metal Versions

Confederate Infantry

Confederate Marine

Confederate Maryland Zouave

Union 11th Indiana

Union Brooklyn Zouave

Union Infantry

Union Iron Brigade

just have a look here : https://regaltoysoldiers.wordpress.com/toy-soldiers/

Best

He DM101,

Those tanks are really cool! I have always liked small tanks like that.

John from Texas

I am very happy that a two year old projct that I started with Obee is now concluded!....This new fantastic set started as an idea after Obee finished assembling a fantastic French Foreign Legion garrison...and me having read in excess of ten books, between reference and novels on FFL, visited some of their forts in Morrocco and come back home crazy for all FFL related ideas .....^&grin....Then I went out and started scavanging for the necessary sets to build a FFL 75 battery, like the ones the FFL used in the Atlas Mountain campaigns ( Morrocco ). It was not an easy task source the parts and I have to say a lot of luck ...to be in the Market looking for the artillery pieces at the same time these rare sets were being offered around.....Parts came for the UK, USA, France and Belgium...were sent to Down Under and master Obee gave them life:cool:{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}....
Then came the detailed research as to artillery pieces, uniforms of the soldiers and officers, the way they would sit on the guns, man the different positions loading, priming the ammunition, the ammo cassions and set up of what a gun section would look like, we used dozens of French Army period photographs....and now these sets are now here, firing the last salvo before onboarding a troopship to cross the seas to their final home in the Tropics.....
Thanks a lot Obee...:salute:::salute::
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

Attachments

• IMG_4376.JPG
    IMG_4376.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4375.JPG
    IMG_4375.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4374.JPG
    IMG_4374.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4373.JPG
    IMG_4373.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 256
image.jpg. Regal enterprises Irish brigade set #58. But I can't seem to find this set in any listening of Regal sets.

Attended the local plastic modellers club garage sale on the weekend and came away with two MasterBox Napoleonic kits I had been after and an interesting Tiger Moth variant in 1/72.

A couple of older gents saw me walking around with the Napoleonic kits and told me of their 54mm collections and how they felt there wasn't much interest in the older figures and kits these days. I determined that they weren't familiar with the internet and mentioned that it was pretty well essential if you wanted to contact anyone with similar interests like other collectors or manufacturers. Makes me wonder how many other collectors are out there on their own?

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_5260.jpg
    IMG_5260.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 267
I have on the lookout for this set,

K&C NA026 Mounted Napoleon and his servant, Roustam Raza feeding the horse apples, for many years, but it always seemed out of my budget.

I recently noticed that Tom Dubel (Tdubel) had this set on his eBay site, and as I'd just painted for him a couple of sets of figures we agreed on this set as payment for my work.

Therefore 2 happy collectors half a world away :)

NA026.JPG

Shown here is the new set, with other K&C figures from my collection showing Napoleon receiving a dispatch from an Aide de Camp.

John

I have on the lookout for this set,

K&C NA026 Mounted Napoleon and his servant, Roustam Raza feeding the horse apples, for many years, but it always seemed out of my budget.

I recently noticed that Tom Dubel (Tdubel) had this set on his eBay site, and as I'd just painted for him a couple of sets of figures we agreed on this set as payment for my work.

Therefore 2 happy collectors half a world away :)

View attachment 186967

Shown here is the new set, with other K&C figures from my collection showing Napoleon receiving a dispatch from an Aide de Camp.

John

John, you are too kind! I am so happy it found a home, I am in the middle of boxing up my collection for storage (temporary) while I finally finish my basement. SO, I have been selling a lot of items as I go through my boxes. This set I always loved, but as you know, it never made it out of the box until it is now nicely displayed in your collection! It is great to see it out of foam and tissue and enjoying the light of day!

Now, I am embarrassed as I didn't photo the beautiful sets John painted for me (Glossy Indian Army) as well as a naughty Attilla!! They already are packed away, but as you all know, John does great work and this was a perfect "trade"!!

Tom

Now, I am embarrassed as I didn't photo the beautiful sets John painted for me (Glossy Indian Army) as well as a naughty Attilla!! They already are packed away, but as you all know, John does great work and this was a perfect "trade"!!

Tom

Here they are Tom, just so you don't have to unbox them to show the members :)

barbarian4.jpg

Mongol Raider with captive 5th c

croquet.jpg

Croquet game - India 1890's

Indian Band.jpg
Band of the Governor's Bodyguard, Madras

All casting from John Eden Studios.

Enjoy, John

These V2 rockets look great, nice pickup.:salute::, Robin.
Like how you can see inside and the fact they have been over run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back