What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Very tempting, have looked at these so many times Jack. Nice pickup, really compliment that JJD French tank, John does such good work. Robin.

Had to grab them ... apparently there is a shortage of 24th Foot standing to attention!

Had to grab them ... apparently there is a shortage of 24th Foot standing to attention!

Your intel is impeccable. Big fan of 'at rest' figures, why I like your French figures including those tank riders. :wink2:, Robin.

Surprise surprise a ROYAL HORSE ARTILLEY Officer on horse - last piece from a US Dealer {sm4}

RHAOfficeronHorse.jpg

Tunstill's Soldiers Soldiers, Canadian Royal Hamilton Light Infantry. Really a beautiful set.

Excellent set ! I have Tunstill's Scots Guards, full equipment, at sling arms mint in the box...incidentally, caught a glimpse of the new OTSN catalogue today, and it has an AWESOME section of "new" old toy soldier sets and figs., including mid-production Trophy Camel Corps, Trophy gatling guns and crews, etc., etc. I think the auction will be held June 22-24. LOTS of great collections on display -

Picked these up from my shop last night. I have to give JJD credit - great set and they managed to transport them safely in their standard box. I thought I bought a two man set until I opened it.

GWF12.jpg

"Tank riders are the buy on Saturday!"

Are they SS paratrooper ones? Because that would be the ultimate trifecta!

Picked these up from my shop last night. I have to give JJD credit - great set and they managed to transport them safely in their standard box. I thought I bought a two man set until I opened it.

And here I thought that you grabbed the WW2 Jerry tank riders...:rolleyes2:^&grin

Nice pick up just the same Jack!

Tom

Found these two WW1 Russian Flag bearers at the London Show last Saturday. Both are "One Off" special commissions from Trophy of Wales ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,
Great find! I love those!
If you ever get sick of them.....I'm your guy!

Gents,

Okay here is my first attempt to post what I acquired recently:

IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg
IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

Watcha think about them K&C Warbirds?

John from Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back