What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

My last buy ( e-bay)
Oryon

set 6001 French Imperial Guard Grenadiers 1812
WR-DSC_0036.jpg WR-DSC_0037.jpg

set 6011 French Imperial Guard Foot Artillery 1811
WR-DSC_0040.jpg WR-DSC_0041.jpg

Best

I had a bit of a Thomas Gunn moment at the shop this week. Four really nice figures!

SFA014.jpg

SFA015.jpg

GW023.jpg

Two great sets from the Trophy of Wales - Wild West series

Set# WW1 - BRONCO BUSTER

Set#WW2 - THE FUR TRAPPER

Cheers

Martyn:)

Two great sets from the Trophy of Wales - Wild West series

Set# WW1 - BRONCO BUSTER

Set#WW2 - THE FUR TRAPPER

Cheers

Martyn:)

I love both sets you've shown here Martyn - but especially like the Bronco-Buster - which is just superbly well painted. I have a similarly posed, and modified version that was once made by Johillco ( though mine is a recast of the old original). Outstanding! :Djb

Wow, that was the first model I ever built when I was a kid. Awesome!!!

John from Texas

Thanks. I'm planning to get the 1/18 Dauntless "Coral Sea" version from Merit as well. It's a very very nice model and has better detail than this one.

These 2 sets I already got previously

88GunCommander.jpg

88GunCrew-2.jpg

With below set now the crews are COMPLETE - still missing a WINTER 88mm gun though {sm4}

88GunCrew-1.jpg

This is to me a "prized" set I don't see everyday for sale - but the head gear is broken {sm2}

It is not so simply super-glue fix it job as the paint also chipped (getting a matching gold paint is the difficult part) - a pity else this piece is mint - sigh

FLIOfficerHorse.jpg

PS: As I am no modeller, repairing this myself would be very very "challenging"

Try reaching out to some of our members, they are expert modellers themselves and they can fix it with no sweat!

This is to me a "prized" set I don't see everyday for sale - but the head gear is broken {sm2}

It is not so simply super-glue fix it job as the paint also chipped (getting a matching gold paint is the difficult part) - a pity else this piece is mint - sigh

View attachment 152879

PS: As I am no modeller, repairing this myself would be very very "challenging"

Had been eyeing for a "fair price" for this set for a very long time - the wait was well worth it - set mint in box ! {sm4}

CommandersMeeting.jpg

Tunstill's Soldiers Soldiers, Canadian Royal Hamilton Light Infantry. Really a beautiful set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 225

Users who are viewing this thread

Back