What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

The American West of 1885 and no one loves a horse thief

A stern faced Marshal, astride his horse, pauses before giving the signal to one of his deputies to send a man who had committed the cardinal sin on his last ride.

This is the "Rough Justice" set from Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Martyn:)

Corgi_Spitfire_PR_F.jpg

Above is Corgi's first 1/32 Spitfire, PR-F. It has a removable engine cowling, so it ought to be interesting to look at parked on deck. I purchased it to use with the new KC BoB sets. Its wingspan is just a few millimeters short of fourteen inches, so the scale ought to work so long as I keep a bit of distance between sets. This is my first Corgi Spit in this scale. Like all diecast, it's got gaps where some of the metal parts join together. The big criticism of this big Spit has been it's relative lack of dihedral and the lack of red patches over the gun ports. I'll fix the latter, and simply have to live with the former. In addition, I'll have to caulk the leading edge of the outer, port wing. Gotta keep an eye on these birds from "the pooch." I'm also looking for a Corgi Hurricane to inhabit the grounds of the cricket-club, BTW, GN-A perhaps, or US-X if it ever arrives.

-Moe

With Obee´s fantastic help I have now expanded my WW1 and Northwestern Frontier Regiments with these great Stadden/Rose and Mountford sets.....{sm4}{sm4}

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2222 (3).jpg
    IMG_2222 (3).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 205
  • August soldiers 3.jpg
    August soldiers 3.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 228
  • August soldiers 1.jpg
    August soldiers 1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 259
JGBBG02.jpg

Picked up 3 different sets of the JG Minatures winter tiles to use in a winter dio, I like that you can rearrange the tiles to use for different scenes, need a few more tiles to finish off the project...Sammy

Picked these TCS figures up from my local shop today. Very happy with them. I will pick up the other three next week and then start K&C's WW1 French!

CS00795_POP.jpg

CS00797_POP.jpg

Hey thanks for the comment PanzerAce1944. Believe me factory doesn't make the engine like that :wink2:...The mold for this one is very old around 1965 or so {sm3}

Bitten by the kriegsmarine bug this past week... have not had to pay above original market price yet. I even was able to order the collector club figure for the genre for just $29. KM002 will be challenge to the keep the streak intact....

Attachments

• 20141020_204306_resized (1).jpg
    20141020_204306_resized (1).jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 301
Here are some additional great one of a kind sets that only with Obee´s great help could we be seeing these pictures....these sets will soon show up in or more of my dios.....and all that thanks to Obee:salute:::salute:::salute::
Most of the individuals are Stadden, along with three or so from Hope...pardon the pun...and now I hope to give them an additional 50 years of glory....

Attachments

• 7more (2).jpg
    7more (2).jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 4StaddenCav (2).jpg
    4StaddenCav (2).jpg
    173 KB · Views: 301
  • 2IndianCav (2).jpg
    2IndianCav (2).jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 302
This is a one of a kind match that I was only able to come around with Obee´s master skills.....an 18 pdr with an Australian garrison....:salute:::salute:::D:cool: Just fantastic not seem another yet!!!
The garrison is Roseminiatures and the gun is Hinchliffe, they fit as a glove.....pitty we cannot say the same of the new breed of TS Manufacturers....{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Attachments

• RAA18Pdr_3 (2).jpg
    RAA18Pdr_3 (2).jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 302
  • RAA18Pdr_2 (2).jpg
    RAA18Pdr_2 (2).jpg
    172 KB · Views: 305
  • RAA18Pdr (2).jpg
    RAA18Pdr (2).jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 305
This is a one of a kind match that I was only able to come around with Obee´s master skills.....an 18 pdr with an Australian garrison....:salute:::salute:::D:cool: Just fantastic not seem another yet!!!
The garrison is Roseminiatures and the gun is Hinchliffe, they fit as a glove.....pitty we cannot say the same of the new breed of TS Manufacturers....{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Those are beautiful glossies Luiz. Chris

Rec'd this version of Kelly's Heroes today. Oddball is a dead on likeness, IMO. Chris

King & Country
Crimean Campaign 1854 -1856

Coldstram Guardsman (CRW32) , Mounted 11th Hussar ( CRW23 )

WR-crw23-et-32-01.jpg WR-crw23-et-32-02.jpg

aspect: painting is just sligthly above a Del Prado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back