What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

I just received this amazing gift from our friend Mark (Saxon Lions), a competition-quality Heco Tinplate Model of a Gloster Gladiator:

Attachments

• 1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 1.jpg
    1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 523
  • 1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 2.jpg
    1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 530
  • 1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 3.jpg
    1 1936 Heco Gloster Gladiator 3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 533
TGM Puma Normandy

Found this oldie in a shop randomly: Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 234/2 mit 5cm-KwK 39, 1. SS Panzerdivision
Puma.jpg

W, Britains Set No. 2110 (9478)

[FONT=&quot]Set No.9478 U.S. Army Marching Band in Full Dress Uniform (Pershing's Own) recently acquired still tied in original box tie card (probable 1961-63), i.e. mint, but with damaged lower right corner (since repaired/restored), at ridiculously low price ($119.00). Sometimes God really does shine down on us. Resizing/memory requirements on this site are a real challenge.
Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_4040 copy.jpg
    IMG_4040 copy.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 415
For the first time in a while I picked up a Trophy WWI set: GW15v-More German Reserves

Attachments

• 1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 1 (2).jpg
    1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 1 (2).jpg
    417 KB · Views: 378
  • 1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 2 (2).jpg
    1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 2 (2).jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 390
  • 1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 3 (2).jpg
    1 1914 Trophy German Reserves 3 (2).jpg
    301 KB · Views: 359
Received this MAGNIFICENT work of art this past Friday . . . Absolutely outstanding!

Mike

PXL_20220520_182140657_resize_31.jpg

Some very nice reasonable priced items at the Texas show,,,after breaching the southwest wall of the downtown San Antonio gridlock,,the heat,the huge tourists of all sizes ,Plus the entire area around the Alamo plaza a construction zone,,The Menger and the show were great,,also the bar and resturant,,

King & Country EA024 LRDG 30cwt. Chevrolet Camouflaged "Te Taniwha", EA019 "The Imposter" and EA120 LRDG 30cwt. Chevrolet in the pipeline from USA.
Looking for more LRDG stuff...

King & Country EA024 LRDG 30cwt. Chevrolet Camouflaged "Te Taniwha", EA019 "The Imposter" and EA120 LRDG 30cwt. Chevrolet in the pipeline from USA.
Looking for more LRDG stuff...

Congratulations my friend….Do you have any of the SAS/LRDG Jeeps yet..?
Best wishes,
Andy.

Purchased WBritain's USAAF bomber crews. These reminded my of childhood watching the move and subsequent series 12 O'Clock high.

Attachments

• Bomber better image.jpg
    Bomber better image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Congratulations my friend….Do you have any of the SAS/LRDG Jeeps yet..?
Best wishes,
Andy.

Dear Andy, Thank you, yes, that was the beginning of the hunt:eek: Had the oppurtunity to get in relation cheap the SAS "Recce" Jeep EA025. I collected more DAK.
It was very hard to find old DAK stuff, (started with the hobby for round about 8 years or so) but is a pain to find older LRDG stuff like EA040 or EA114, for two years on the remaider list, now no possibility to get it.
Hope we will see sometime days new sets for people like me that start to late :)

Dear Andy, Thank you, yes, that was the beginning of the hunt:eek: Had the oppurtunity to get in relation cheap the SAS "Recce" Jeep EA025. I collected more DAK.
It was very hard to find old DAK stuff, (started with the hobby for round about 8 years or so) but is a pain to find older LRDG stuff like EA040 or EA114, for two years on the remaider list, now no possibility to get it.
Hope we will see sometime days new sets for people like me that start to late :)

Would have to agree, some of the older 'desert' sets often sell for silly money, but not always.....Just keep looking and you'll be surprised what pops up.

Just bought this Afghan fort to go with my Central Asian project. It's for 28mm but I'm using it for 20mm- 22mm. It's bout 2.5-3 feet across and more than a foot high.
Mark

afghan fort.jpg

Woow a great fortification....pitty they do not offer it or parts of it in 1:32 or 54mm...would work as a glove for my Northewestern Frontier sets....K&C Desert buildings and offers are all but gone and the few that are still on sale are of limited use.....Would love to see more offerings..
Cheers
A_C

Just bought this Afghan fort to go with my Central Asian project. It's for 28mm but I'm using it for 20mm- 22mm. It's bout 2.5-3 feet across and more than a foot high.
Mark

View attachment 288589

Users who are viewing this thread

Back