Wittman Tiger (1 Viewer)

I would still like to see photos of the Panzer4, Panther and new Tiger side by side. I have the Panther, but not the other 2..Michael

I have the Panther and new Tiger1. I don't have the Panzer4, but I can do side by side pics of the two if you Like.

Would the Tiger be that much taller than the Panther? Michael
It does look like a larger difference than should be. According to Mitch's statement in the "Wittman New Tiger Comparison Photos" thread, the height of the Tiger was 3.00 meters and that of the Panther 2.99 meters. Not much of a difference. -- Al

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PHOTO'S.VERY HELPFUL.MIKE B.:tongue::smile2:

Great pics. I am still just not sure about the AFV and its size. But, as its sold out according to Brian then its not that big of a deal
Mitch

It is my understanding that according to a thread on the Canada Toy Soldier Forum that....CS AFV's are now closer to 1:28 scale and are actually oversized....in order to match their figures which are also closer to 1:28....This is why they are larger then their previous AFV's....has this been measured by anyone to confirm this finding???^&confuse.....Are we now 1:28 scale??.....The Tiger looks good with the figures but are we officially 1:28th at this point???...I believe Figarti is keeping their AFV's true to 1:30 scale which would create some size incompatibility.....Does anyone have a picture to compare sizes....K/C, CS, Figarti

It is my understanding that according to a thread on the Canada Toy Soldier Forum that....CS AFV's are now closer to 1:28 scale and are actually oversized....in order to match their figures which are also closer to 1:28....This is why they are larger then their previous AFV's....has this been measured by anyone to confirm this finding???^&confuse.....Are we now 1:28 scale??.....The Tiger looks good with the figures but are we officially 1:28th at this point???...I believe Figarti is keeping their AFV's true to 1:30 scale which would create some size incompatibility.....Does anyone have a picture to compare sizes....K/C, CS, Figarti

The confusion just keeps growing .......

All of this talk about overscale and being the "right" size, just enjoy it!!! IT is a bad a$$ model, one of the best cats we have seen in a long time with an affordable price for all. {sm0}^&grin

Really like the Zimmerit & camo on this version, its a must have. Cheers, Robin.

Last edited:
I like this Tiger a lot. Here are few more pictures for those who are still on the fence about it ^&grin. I say just grap it while it's still around.....

Attachments

• 0001_2.JPG
    0001_2.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 0001_1.JPG
    0001_1.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 192
I like this Tiger a lot. Here are few more pictures for those who are still on the fence about it ^&grin. I say just grap it while it's still around.....
It is a great looking tank and the huge size of the Tiger tanks really is conveyed well. Mine should be here next week. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back