All things Conte (4 Viewers)

Re: Seriously - Is CONTE Still in Business ?

Is Richard Conte ever on treefrog?? since this is a great way to communicate with your fellow customers and have some give and take once in awhile would help your business as well as keeping us up to date, just curious to know...Sammy
Probably or at the very least he has some eyes in the room.

I bought two sets from them on eBay. It took over a month to receive each one of them.

I bought two sets from them on eBay. It took over a month to receive each one of them.
Now I have had no problem at all with Conte's deliveries of my e-bay purchases, I've gotten all 5 of them within 5 working days of my purchase.

I have made at least a dozen purchases with him since January or so and although some have been a little late, they have all arrived safe and clear. FOr me to get my items at the priced I paid. I am highly satisfied. No complaints here. But I am as anxious as everyone else to see more product from the man with the plan. His stuff is awesome when we can get them. I will continue to wait.:p

I wish him the best but until I see some new items that I can actually buy, I remain skeptical. The prototypes look great but will they ever really happen? And when and if they do I will wait until the two for one deal comes along because it always does. Great products weird plan? Maybe thats why he comes up with so much great stuff he keeps the plan weird?!

I don't think he has ever given feedback to buyers.

This is really odd. Feedback is part of the ebay game as much as paying with Pay Pal or sending through UPS.
:D

Cheers...

Uthred

I don't collect Conte and haven't had any dealings with the owner. But in general terms, this is a small hobby and reputation is everything. It's common sense to treat customers with respect even when they are a pain in the a$$. Don't make promises you can't keep, and of course look after your dealers.

This is really odd. Feedback is part of the ebay game as much as paying with Pay Pal or sending through UPS.

Cheers...

Uthred

What is his ebay sellers id?

Cheers

Martyn:)

It is "beaugestcollectibles" and he has a feedback of some 2200. That makes it hard to believe that he never left feedback for the buyers.
Konrad

Thanks Konrad;)

I've just checked and he does leave feedback for others

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...augestcollectibles&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

Cheers

Perhaps he is just quite slow in doing so then. I brought maybe 12 or so items from him and had not received any when last I looked. Other than changing the color of my star, it doesn't matter much to me at this point.;) For Buyers, I think it matters more when you are first starting or if you ever get a negative.

Perhaps he is just quite slow in doing so then. I brought maybe 12 or so items from him and had not received any when last I looked. Other than changing the color of my star, it doesn't matter much to me at this point.;) For Buyers, I think it matters more when you are first starting or if you ever get a negative.
I bought some stuff from him like two months ago and I never got feedback either.

I try not to buy something from an e-bayer that has so much fine print...It scares me that if I miss one thing, I'm screwed...And I read too much of that s%#t on a daily basis as it is.
Mike

I try not to buy something from an e-bayer that has so much fine print...It scares me that if I miss one thing, I'm screwed...And I read too much of that s%#t on a daily basis as it is.
Mike

That put me off to Mike, even the nice Sudan sets;)

Cheers

New webmaster's blog!

Vick:D:D:D

BY ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!

A new Ragnar (Ernest Borgnine) pose!!!!!!
:cool:

Robin Hood (Errol Flynn) and the Sherrif of Nottingham (Basil Rathbone)!

Barbarians!!!!!!!!

Highlanders and again William Wallace (Mel Gibson)!

Not to mention Arabs, French Foregin Legion, Cowboys, Romans, etc.

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers...

Uthred, the happiest barbarian south of the Equator

BY ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!

A new Ragnar (Ernest Borgnine) pose!!!!!!

Robin Hood (Errol Flynn) and the Sherrif of Nottingham (Basil Rathbone)!

Barbarians!!!!!!!!

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers...

Uthred, the happiest barbarian south of the Equator

Hold on a second, where did you see the Robin Hood, Ragnar, SON, and Romans?

Vick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back