Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Martyn, Joe and Mike, thanks for your comments.

Picked up a couple of dio pieces last weekend from Michaels. They are made by Lemax and for their Halloween village displays. THey are featured in the above photos.

Trying to get used to the lighting in the basement now, although there are windows the lighting is poor. Hoepfully I can add some more overhead lighting which will help.

Scott,
Trust me...you'll have much fun with the Lemax stuff:D Instant Isandlwana!!

Mike

Scott...it's great to see you playing with your figures and posting some photos...I love the mounted Zulu...

Thanks Michael, it is a nice piece, looking forward to more mounted pieces in this series.

Scott,
Trust me...you'll have much fun with the Lemax stuff:D Instant Isandlwana!!

Mike

So far so good and at 50% off was cheap real estate too :D:D:D

Newly arrived in my Land of The Zulus as part of last years Christmas gift from my daughter........The Lt.

015-14.jpg

Nothing like having your bad arm "hitched" ;) to your side. Nice addition to your collection Joe . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks Martyn got in a little playtime while the sun was shining on the figures. The Conte and Brit figures sure do play well together.........The Lt.

001_crop.jpg

A great shot from your Land of the Zulus Joe. Nice to see some sun shining it's a little grey here. Due for some playtime myself but still waiting for my tent, redoubt and Hitch and I left my camera at a friends house in another town so may be a couple weeks before I get back in the saddle.

A great shot from your Land of the Zulus Joe. Nice to see some sun shining it's a little grey here. Due for some playtime myself but still waiting for my tent, redoubt and Hitch and I left my camera at a friends house in another town so may be a couple weeks before I get back in the saddle.

Excuses, excuses:D:D:D:p

Hope you get your camera back as soon as possible along with your new additions Scott

Cheers

Martyn:)

I love the way eye is taken right to that shield that has the sun beaming off it….fascinating photo…

Another one of your nice Zulu photos for all of us to enjoy Joe. Very nice indeed . . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks guys an here's WB's Zulu War Calendar to kick of the month an hope it's a great one for all..........The Lt.

calendare3873d39a6bf68e1791ec7c65b545949997bdfbb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back