Happy Birthday Steve/Horus (1 Viewer)

Happy B-day Steve!
To celebrate a B-day in this current climate is a real accomplishment!
It's more like congratulations on surviving until your birthday!

Joe

Many happy returns Steve. Hope you had a wonderful day and continue to bring your amazing scenes to the forum, Robin.

Happy birthday Steve. Your one of the people that keeps this Forum worthwhile. Keep up the good work. Regards Greg.

A US M113. That's a beaut birthday present Steve. Look forward to seeing it on display soon in one of your amazing dio's. :salute::

Happy birthday Steve. Wishing you all the very best on your birthday.

Mike

Happy Birthday to a couple of fellow Capricorns, Steve and Louis ..... hope you both had a great day. :salute::

B.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Steve! :salute:: I'm glad I share my birthday with such a good guy! :smile2:

Hope you're having a great day Steve {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Happy Birthday mate

Martyn
:)

Happy Birthday Steve, you make a truly positive contribution to the forum and I enjoy viewing your diorama photos, especially those with Aussies :salute::

Steve mate,
Have a great Birthday cobber. Your NAM displays have been a great inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and put that U.S. M113 to good use.

Cheers from the Land Down Under, Howard

Happy B-day Steve!
To celebrate a B-day in this current climate is a real accomplishment!
It's more like congratulations on surviving until your birthday!

Joe

Thanks Joe. :salute::
Hopefully with the vaccines starting to be trotted out things will return to something like normal, but with the virus being out of the bag now, I guess in one form or another we'll all have to continue getting jabs now !
Steve

Many happy returns Steve. Hope you had a wonderful day and continue to bring your amazing scenes to the forum, Robin.

Thanks Robin.
I will do my best, I've got a few ideas bubbling away !:wink2:
Steve

Happy birthday Steve. Your one of the people that keeps this Forum worthwhile. Keep up the good work. Regards Greg.

Thanks very much Greg.
Very kind of you to say and I think like wise of all the dioramas of different era's you share with us all too !:salute::

Steve

A US M113. That's a beaut birthday present Steve. Look forward to seeing it on display soon in one of your amazing dio's.

Cheers Toddy. Just waiting for the Sun to poke it's face out ! :salute::

Steve

Happy birthday Steve. Wishing you all the very best on your birthday.

Mike

Thanks very much Mike, most appreciated :salute::

Steve

Happy Birthday to a couple of fellow Capricorns, Steve and Louis ..... hope you both had a great day.

B.

Cheers Buster !

Yes this old Goat had a good day and wish my fellow goats a Happy Birthday as and when their day fall ! ^&grin
Steve

Happy birthday Steve! I'm glad I share my birthday with such a good guy!

Cheers Louis
Ditto mate ! :salute::

Steve
Hope you're having a great day Steve

Happy Birthday mate

Martyn

Thanks Very much Martyn :salute::

Steve

Happy Birthday Steve, you make a truly positive contribution to the forum and I enjoy viewing your diorama photos, especially those with Aussies

Thank you very much Matt :salute::

Got some more VN Aussies on order so more to come !

\steve

Steve mate,
Have a great Birthday cobber. Your NAM displays have been a great inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and put that U.S. M113 to good use.

Cheers from the Land Down Under, Howard

Thanks and Cheers to you too Howard. :salute::
Plenty more Nam scenes to come mate and with Andy and K&C continuing to pump their figures out I don't see me being at a loss for inspiration !

Steve

Steve;

Sorry missed this occasion...Happy belated Birthday !

Very much enjoy all the Posts you put on the Forum...you do a lot of work for the enjoyment of others !

Steve;

Sorry missed this occasion...Happy belated Birthday !

Very much enjoy all the Posts you put on the Forum...you do a lot of work for the enjoyment of others !

Thanks very much mate, much appreciated !:salute::

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back