Joe's collection (1 Viewer)

Here are a few nice older Russian figures...a Samurai and Mongol both by Aeroart. The Mongol features one of the best faces I've ever seen in 54mm. Joe

I've been going through a bunch of my old photos and I hope you enjoy these of Conte's Spartans and Persians at The Hot Gates!!

Here's a diorama I made featuring Russian figures by Aeroart (Mongol warrior w/ hawk), Russian Vityaz (Genghis Khan on horse) and Puzenko (Mongol commander pointing). The diorama is called "A Mongol Conference in Autumn".
I hope to have something new to share soon as I am currently working on a retreat from Russia diorama featuring all First Legion figures. I hope to have it done in a month or two.
Joe

Revisiting this collection on a hot day. Totally worth it.

Here's a diorama I made featuring Russian figures by Aeroart (Mongol warrior w/ hawk), Russian Vityaz (Genghis Khan on horse) and Puzenko (Mongol commander pointing). The diorama is called "A Mongol Conference in Autumn".
I hope to have something new to share soon as I am currently working on a retreat from Russia diorama featuring all First Legion figures. I hope to have it done in a month or two.
Joe

Just awesome, Joe!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

I have the Mongol with Hawk but your diorama makes it pop.

That Mongol dio is awesome!
Love the William Wallace figure too.Beautiful collection.
Mark

Joe

HOLY U KNOW WHAT, love this one, this is right up my alley, superb!
Tom

Thank you Andreas, Louis, Brad, Mark and Tom!! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos! I had a lot of fun designing this one and then trying to bring it to life.

Joe

I've been after this one for a long time. I had a chance at one about four years ago but dropped the ball and selected a different figure over it- mistake. The hunt is now over. King Philip II of Spain (among many other king and countships) by Nevskaya Miniatura.

Joe

As one interested in Spanish history I love it! Is it one of a kind?

As one interested in Spanish history I love it! Is it one of a kind?

Thank you Brad!! Oh yes, I was thinking of you when I found him and was putting up the images. He's not a one of kind; there are surely others out there. This is one of Tatiana Gapchenko's earliest figures. She left Russian Vityaz over 10 years ago and started her own studio (Nevskaya), and this figure came along not long thereafter. The figure number is RV01.
This figure does not appear in her gallery but maybe she has some castings left? You should ask her or I can inquire. Just let me know.
Anyways, I'm glad you love him! I do too! It's quite a magical figure and looks so much like him. I love the horse.

Joe

He subido fotos de los ejercitos de Felipe II, son figuras muy buenas y muestran la variedad de uniformes de esa época.

Amazing collection. Always fun to review. Very divers, too.

It is good that these high end figures have a place in our hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back