Joe's collection (1 Viewer)

Here's a unique version of Arsenyev classic PB14.3. I hope you enjoy the photos- Joe

Thanks Zach! I have a lot of fun setting it up with different Renaissance figures.

Joe

Thanks for posting - a real stunning version - love the palette and detailing.

AJ, Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :smile2: There are some real mind blowing versions of this figure out there. I think yours might be the best of all.

Joe

Here is a special Revelation's themed piece that Master Tatiana Gapchenko painted for me a few years ago. It features the Apocalypse on one side and the conclusion of the Great Tribulation on the other side.

Joe

In a league of its own - unbelievable!

Did you provide her with a source painting - did she do a sketch beforehand?

Oh my!!! What an amazing figure!

Thanks Zach! I'm happy you like it!

In a league of its own - unbelievable!

Did you provide her with a source painting - did she do a sketch beforehand?

Thank you AJ! We had many discussions prior to her commencing with the project. She and I both had multiple source materials that were considered. A lot of it she created on her own. It was a fun venture to engage in, and I was very happy with the result. I'm glad you are too! She has been working on another custom piece for me, and I'll let you know when it's complete.
Joe

This is an Aeroart Indian elephant. It's a very special piece to me that I feel lucky to have in my collection. I love the blanket and everything else about it.

Joe

Joe...that is definitely one of the best sculpted/detailed/painted elephants I have ever seen in my collecting years...

Thank you Zach, Mike, Louis, Steve, and Mark! I'm so glad you guys like it like I do!:smile2: Very cool, happy you enjoyed the pics.

Joe

Amazing as usual - I have never seen the version with the big Howdah like that.

Will try to post pics of the version I have but I think yours is more magnificent!

Amazing as usual - I have never seen the version with the big Howdah like that.

Will try to post pics of the version I have but I think yours is more magnificent!

Thanks AJ! I'd love to see yours. It seems like every one I've seen is different.
I'll be posting photos of other figures soon.

Joe

I was going through some of my older photos, and I really liked this one of two Arsenyev pieces- Roman cavalry officer and Gallic warrior.

Here are a few new shots of Aeroart's Eleanore of Acquitaine. I can't get over how realistic the face looks on this version.

More fun photos to follow soon!
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back