Joe's collection (1 Viewer)

Agree Joe Some of his finest work let's hope the new ones are just as good, great pics to mate

Here's a little Arsenyev magic....my favorite Samurai on foot.

Joe

A fantastic looking figure. This is an era that I have always wanted to collect but just haven't gotten around to yet. I think it is more or less not educating myself on the subject matter that has kept me from starting up. The eras I collect now I know a fair share about. I can honestly say I know nothing about the samurai other then watching "The Last Samurai" which I'm assuming wouldn't be the first reference recommended^&grin. Any how, I have a question about the armor. Samurai weapons and armor have always intrigued me but can someone tell me what this circular piece attached near the hip is and what purpose does it serve?

Im not sure - maybe sharpening stobe for sword?

That would make sense I guess. However, if I were going into battle I don't know if I would want to carry that added weight^&grin

Here's a really nice older piece I wanted to share. This is a diorama produced by Sineus for Aeroart. Only a small handful of these were made to showcase some of Aeroart's new figures (at the time) from the 1st Crusade. I hope you enjoy the photos- Joe

Here's a really nice older piece I wanted to share. This is a diorama produced by Sineus for Aeroart. Only a small handful of these were made to showcase some of Aeroart's new figures (at the time) from the 1st Crusade. I hope you enjoy the photos- Joe

That is just fantastic!😎😎😎😎😎

Here's a really rare knight by Russian Vityaz that I've been meaning to photograph and share.
Joe

Thanks for sharing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that one

Here's a recent arrival from Nevskaya Miniatura, Christian II King of Denmark and Norway.

Joe

Joe...
the colors on Christian II King of Denmark and Norway...really pop!
what a nicely painted figure...

Of all the Aeroart Elite Warrior series pieces this has to be my favorite one, Suleiman the Magnificent.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back