Joe's collection (1 Viewer)

I used to have the talent, but now my eyesight is fading, my hands aren't nearly as steady, and, when I make the time, the results aren't anything close to Joe's!{sm2}

I feel time urgency because of the exact symptoms you describe, Louis. I have learned how to steady my hands better though. I have shaky hands as I can be somewhat charged w/ nervous energy. I had to learn how to breathe right while being intensely focused on a figure. I had to keep the breathing aspect at the forefront of my mind until it became more automatic. Now I can paint a figure and even find moments of relaxation in it. :smile2: You can kinda get in a zone. As for the eye thing, I just keep getting stronger lenses. ;)

Joe

Also, the red on red of the fabric is amazing. So subtle yet beautifully done

Hi Joe, that's a stunning mounted figure, I can certainly see why these models are popular with collectors.

Hi Joe, that's a stunning mounted figure, I can certainly see why these models are popular with collectors.

Hi Matt,
Thank you! I've been lucky to get some nice pieces over the years. This is definitely among the very best of 'em.

Cheers,
Joe

This Janissary just arrived from Russia and I wanted to share it.
Joe

He’s a beauty! I love the shield and patterns in the clothing

The patterns on that Janissary figure are fantastic, mesmerizing even.

Walt

Incredible details, the talent on display is just from another world.

I picked up some TG German officers and a guard, and they're really well done - very nice sculpts and painting. I really like the skin tones they achieved.

Joe

Agree Joe, these look even better in your setting from the stock photos. These should move quickly for TG. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back